• { Chapter 41 } •

she's so pretty 😭
Dalia's POV

Where the fuck is this psychotic hot killer bringing me? Why is he doing this? Didn't I tell him to get food? Didn't he listen?

My questions came and came as I felt every single hunting step Matthew takes towards his room.

"Stop being nervous I could feel your nerves moving in a fast pace, it's not like I'm gonna hang you to the ceiling" he said with a light humor laced to his voice, the fuck? He can read my mind now? Does he have superpowers or something?

"I knew that" I scoffed as I rolled my eyes sarcastically, pretending to cover up what happened a while ago humiliatingly.

"Sure you did" he humorously smiled with a sarcastic remark.

A laughter escaped my lips before I got to stop it, feeling the light weight buzzing feeling in my chest.

"I'm the best aren't I" I narrowed my eyes jokingly as I pressed my face down to my neck creating a double chin. Additional to those points I used the back of my hand and landed it below my chin gesturing to my smug face.

He let out a sarcastic laugh and it was beautiful as a first born baby.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" he said looking down at me with a warm smile saying does words adoringly and all seriousness, those words that escaped pass his lips sounded strange like there is a deeper meaning behind it.

I shook my thoughts away thinking that it's just something normal, I looked at those starry eyes in front of me. Still not believing the fact that the angelic slowly crafted majestic man carrying me bridal style is actually my mate.

"Hello? Still there?" His voice spoke, as I snapped out of my train of thoughts and focusing my at him.

"Huh? Uh yeah" I hurriedly nervously said.

By then the door leading to Matthew's room was getting closer and closer as Matthew took every step.

And as seconds passed, we're both in front of his door, he placed my feet on the ground first as I watch him extend his arm to the doorknob twisting it open.

I really really want food right now.

"Ladies first?" He said.

"Go first" I told him, as I gestured my hand towards the opened room.

As soon as his body was already behind the door, I trusted my reflexes as I immediately grabbed the knob to the door ledge and immediately locked it at my side of the door.

"Dalia!" Matthew yelled with a tinge of amusement and frustration. He honestly sounds so funny when he yelled out in frustration.

I laughed out loud as I yelled out "in your face you little shit! It's your fault that you didn't get me food!" I yelled childishly and ran down the stairs as I made my way towards the kitchen passing the other pack members that has either a questionable or amusing look.

As soon as I landed myself in the half crowded kitchen, my eyes dangerously raked around the kitchen until I found the fridge.

I ran towards it while pushing people away or asking them to move nicely.

As soon as I stood in front of my source of happiness, I grabbed the handle of the fridge opening it slowly raking my eyes through the fridge until I saw a variety of my cold creamy deliciousness, ice cream.

"Chocolate..Vanilla...cookie dough...Green tea" I muttered lowly under my breath and picked out the bucket of my peace, green tea.

I did a small happy dance in my head as I picked out a spoon from the drawer next to the ref.

I slowly pealed off the lid as I stared at the ice cream, waiting for it to soften from the frosty temperature of the fridge.

Green tea has been my favorite every since my childhood days weirdly. Whenever someone asks what my favorite ice cream or flavor is, I always answered green tea. They were always shocked at my answer, they thought I liked strawberries, chocolate or whatsoever, they thought that I disliked green tea because literally almost every child disliked green tea because of its...well yeah I think you know.

I looked down on my ice cream and saw it on the verge of melting. I picked it up as I started sinking my spoon on the ice cream and bringing it up to my mouth, I heard fast footsteps approaching closer and louder.

By then Matthew stood in front of me with his glistening broad chest in sweat revealed in front of me with his arms folder over the other arm.

Well I don't mind at all.

I didn't notice that I was staring for quite a while until he made coughing sounds to catch my attention.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" he smirked at me devilishly while snapping his fingers and pointing at me with a click of his tongue flirting in a way.

"Shut up" I muttered lowly under my breath feeling the blush come to my cheeks, attempting to hide my face as I used my hair to cover my face away from him.

My ears didn't pick up the sounds of his steps until the touch of his hands made contact with my skin sending shivers up to my spine.

His hands tilted my chin up , getting rid of the hair surrounding my face. Making contact with his glistening brown eyes mixed with something strange as you could say.

A smile came to his face as he saw my flustered one.

His face is a few inches apart from mine, his intoxicating aroma surrounding my entire being. His plump kissable lips just a tiny bit away from mine.

Dear gosh, there it goes again.

I forced myself to push my eyes away from his as I tilted my face away from his, and I swear I think I saw him frown.

I carried my ice cream to my chest as I tried my hardest to look at him like nothing just happened a few seconds ago.

"So living room?" I asked, as my voice rose up a little higher when I mentioned the last word.

"Yeah" he muttered, he avoided making eye contact with his brown ones and mine, as just went to where the living room is.

I shrugged it of thinking that he's just thinking about something and forgot that I was still there, as I make my way towards the living room, continuously eat my ice cream wrapped in my arms.