• { Chapter 9 } •

EAAAKKKKK THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE 130+ READS
OMFG I NEARLY CRIED OF PURE HAPPINESS AND SHOCK WHEN I SAW IT WAS 130.....SOMETHING YA! SOMETHING
HAHAHA
ANYWAYS ILL STOP BLABBERING AND CONTINUE ON TO THE CHAPTER
-Dannah
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Dalia's POV

When I woke up, I didn't sweat this time like the last dream I had.

I stood up from my bed, I head towards the closet to choose my outfit of the day.

I picked out a black sweatshirt that had that tiny emoji in the corner, a pair of light blue ripped jeans, and a pair of black mid cut converse. (A/n: photo above ^^)

I brought the clothes and my undergarments to the restroom with me.

As soon as I got in, I stripped off my clothes, I stepped in to my shower, as soon as I stepped in, my shower started.

Soon after I finished taking a bath, I dried myself up, change into my clothes, brushed my teeth, and put on a little makeup for school, as always.

I left the restroom, picked up my bag hanging on to the closet door.

I went to the full body length mirror, I smiled in approval to my outfit.

I descended down the stairs, to the kitchen.

I saw Claire eating bread with a cup of coffee.

"Morning Clair" I muttered till I reached to the table and sat down.

She looked up "good morning Dalia" she said in a soft tone.

I looked down on my food, excitement filled in bringing an excited smile to my face "YAY! BACON AND EGGS"

I immediately dig in to my food, eating like a food monster I am now.

I heard a chuckle being made by Claire. Eh my life

As time passed by, it felt like the one stopped when I finished eating my food.

I suddenly feel sad, "aww Dalia why are you sad?" Claire's voice is laced with worry

"Because I have no more bacon" I reasoned sadly

"Dalia, it's ok there will be more bacon tomorrow, don't oh worry. I'll cook more for you" she reassured me, happiness came in through me again, as the thought of bacon

Well bacon is my second most fancied food but the tip is obviously pizza, I can't live without pizza in my life. It's my comfort food.

"Ok good" I can feel a smug smile come to my face.

Claire sighed "teenagers these days"

"Hehehehe" I giggled like a little child getting ice cream.

I drank my water till is finished, before I stood up from my seat to walk to the door.

"Anyways, I need to go now fro school, bye!" I yelled before closing the door leading to the garage and my baby, Lamborghini Centenario.

I picked up my keys, I went inside my car, I turned the keys. Making the engine go to life. Hahahah just kiddin'

The radio started playing jet black heart by 5 seconds of summer (a/n: yayy)

Everybody's got their demons
Even wide away or dreaming
I'm the one who ends up leaving
Make it okay

See a war I wanna fight it
See a match I wanna strike it
Every fire I've ignited
Faded I grey

But now that I'm broken
Now that you know it
Caught up in the moment
Can you see inside?

Case I've got a jet black heart
And there's a hurricane underneath it
Trying to keep us apart
I write with a poison pen
But these chemicals moving between us
Are the reason to start again

I was singing lazily out loud to the chorus of the song, I stopped when it's not the chorus anymore. The chorus is more fun after all.

Now I'm holding on for dear life
There's no way that we could rewind
Maybe there's nothing after midnight
That could make you stay

After that line I arrived in my own parking lot already. I killed the engine, after I grabbed my bag and phone.

As I went out of the car, a lot of people as usual are still there in their parking lots, still talking.

I went inside the school, to my locker to grab all the things I need for the next class.

As soon as I closed my locker, I jumped in total shock. I saw Kevin's face "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SCARE ME, OH GOSH" I yelled in front of Kevin's face, but not too loud.

Kevin's face was pure calm, how the hell can he be so calm? When I'm practically yelling at his face?

He was just there staring at me in pure amusement

"By the way, THIS IS NOT AMUSING AT ALL WHEN YOU SCARED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME"

Now from amusement, to pure laughter. Like as in, he was holding his stomach and gasping of too much laughter. Catching the eyes of people around us.

I practically rolled my eyes and left to my next class. Leaving him there, alone, laughing his fucking ass off.

'Boys these days' to add up to the effect of my thoughts I rolled my eyes.

"Wait!" He yelled still gasping for the words to come out.

I looked back at him, and once again! He laughed his ass off. Catching people's eyes again! Gosh! Men.

I turned my back to him, going to my next class. And guess what, it's chemistry! Great *sarcasm*

Can't this go any more worse?

Out of the blue, the bell rang making me late for class. Eh I don't even give a shot about chem anyway.

As soon as I got in to class, the teacher was there already, as soon as the teacher saw me coming late for class. He yelled "DETENTION! LATER MS. ANDERSON" I rolled my eyes at him, as soon as I was checking for any available seat, all of the seats were taken, except for 1 seat in the front row.

Right.
In.
Front.
Of.
The.
Damn.
Teacher.

Nice, soo nice *sarcasm*

This will be the longest, and worst hours of my life, here in chemistry. In front of the damn stupid teacher.

Jesus please help me out.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
SUP!
Who hates chem too?
Anyways who's time are you in? Kevin or Matthew?
THANKS AGAIN FOR THE READS!!!!
Pizza out 🍕
-Dannah