TPOV (Chapter 10)

Začít od začátku

Nishinoya: are you okay? You look pale" he asked concerned

Haruki: you sure okay y/n?" he asked

y/n: yeah I am good lets continue the practice" you smiled as you run to the other side and continue to served.

Tsukishima was looking at your form from the side of the court he won't admit it but he felt jealous upon seeing the interaction you had with the liberos.

He frown at the idea of you being able to hang out with other guys but he wasn't giving up the idea of locking you In his arms. He had walked away only to see Kageyama looking at you from the other side of the court.

Kei: " so does the king finally decided for a queen" he tease the guy, Kageyama shut look at him and blush

Kageyama: " shut up" as he strolled away from the court, you were gaining too much attention and he don't like it. He was able to see the smiles of each possible guys who might had like or adoration towards you and he can say almost all the captains has their eyes on you.

After that Afternoon practice you run to the gymnasium only to see it was locked, you were about to walk away when you saw a familiar face. Akashi Keiji was walking towards you and he was a bit hype at seeing you there, not expecting to see he gave you a respecting bow.

Akashi: " what you doing here?" he asked

y/N: I forgot my phone in the storage room when I changed so I was trying to get it back but it was closed" you frown " now I don't know how to get my phone" you look at the closed door. He smiled as you and offered an help.

Akashi: " we can get inside from the window at the back, and ill help you out" he smiled, you smiled back at such warm response he was one of the nicest guy in camp and you felt really safe when you were with him

Reaching the back of the gym you saw a window that is enough to fit you; Akashi helped you in to get inside the storage room. You were able to get inside waiting for Akashi to join you, you suddenly fell backward something slippery might had been in the way. You groan in pain and you heard someone getting from the Window, the moonlight shines enough to see Akashi climbing down the window. He had jumps successfully landing near you; he has asked where you were because the light was off the same thing happened to him.

But this time he landed on top of you, you can feel his hot breathe on yours he was too close and he smells so intoxicating. He was blushing but due of the dim light you weren't able to see that.

Akashi: " sorry" he said murmuring the last part

y/n: " it's fine" you smiled making his heart skip a beat " but you were pretty crushing me Akashi san" you smiled as he sit up straight avoiding your look. Siting up you tried to search for your phone guiding easily in the dark since you remember where you put it. You immediately found yourself on the floor because of such uncertain stuff on the floor you are now face to face with the floor once more.

The soft thud was enough to alarm the male you were with, in instant he was already searching for you in the most awkward way.

Akashi: " y/n san where are you? He asked frantic

y/n:" sorry I got bump into something and it hurts hehehe but I am fine" you smiled but you sure he cannot see with this dark and dim lights. He walked his way to you trying to grasp things in the process, he had find his way by feeling the floor. You sit up straight waiting for him, until he spoke some words.

Akashi:" y/n san I found your bag" you smiled at this and giggled, he seems blushing but you were not aware of that

y/n: " you're the best Akashi so let's go" you stand up, in the process you hit your head on the table which you were not, how did you managed to get under the table? No idea how but yeah you hit your head and it was painful and such. Akashi heard the groan of pain and he seems to had known you were hit hard.

Akashi: " are you okay?" he asked concern lacing his words and you can sense he was genuinely concerned at you being, in the next moment you felt an arm on your arm, you tense up but recognized the warm touch of the setter.

Aakshi: " be careful next time" he helped you stand up. Holding your arm along as he stand up, you can feel that he was a bit closer than usual you can feel his hot breathe on your skin and with that you hold his shoulder to give some space.

Akashi: " sorry I guess I was a bit too close" he sense you discomfort

y/n: " it's fine" you face him until you felt something soft on your lips, you know he was too close but not this close to press his lips on yours. The kiss was super gentle it was a cute and very innocent kiss you never expected he will be kissing in such form. But his lips feels really comforting, he withdraw after few seoncds and you know he was blushing and so you were.

Akashi: " I wanted to do that for the longest time, but I don't know when seeing you gain too much attention it's hard to make myself stand out. I hope you don't mind a single peck" he smiled loosening his hold on your arm. You smiled at him and hold his hand he was confused until he felt the same lips on his this time you play rough with his, you force yout tongue on his mouth which shocks him but never the less he enjoyed the sensation of your tongue in his mouth. He was moaning and you were happy he was making such cute noises but you got to stop if now things going to get rough.

You pulled away from him kissing his lips once more.

y/n:" thanks for the help and keep this a secret" you smiled holding his hand leading him out the storage room, upon arriving outside you noticed his hair was a mess you giggle at this and helped him out in fixing it. Unknown to you there are few eyes watching you two.

Bokuto along with kuroo was envious about this, you were walking out with Akashi from the dark and dim room and his hair was a mess they were curious about but never wanting to jump the conclusion that Akashi won't do that to you but what if?. Kuroo and bokuto decided to leave it for now they needed to talk to Akashi after you were gone

TBC

:k