Independence Day: Part 5

•••Robin's P.O.V.•••
      "That one was for Blue." I muttered as quietly as possible, while Aqualad kicked the clone into a electronic case. I didn't like-like her but she was my best friend and reminded me of Dolly- the girl I actually like.

     •••Your P.O.V.•••
     I had managed to stand up after getting thrown into the stone wall. I was knocked out but only for a couple of seconds. I shook my head as I stood up slowly. The clone of Superman quickly jumped up after being knocked into the stand. I pulled out my taser and shot at him, expecting the sparks to at least phase him. He turned to look at me, grabbing the electrical wires and pulling me towards him, slamming me down onto the floor when I was close enough. I let out a wheeze as he put on of his heavy feet down on my chest.

     Robin ran after him but was grabbed by the neck and slammed onto the floor too, he was stepped on as well. So now the clones full body weight is distributed between the both of us; I'm having a much harder time with the pressure seeing that I'm a female and I have a heavy person standing on my chest.

      "Enough!" I heard Aqualad yell. He hit the clone with something obviously very heavy because a weight was lifted off of me, then the same weight was slammed into his former holding chamber. Aqualad tried to help Robin and I stand up but it hurt me to sit up; Robin was moaning loudly, unable to stand up. Instead of laying him down gently; Aqualad just let Robin fall flat on his back once again.
"We are trying to help you." Aqualad assured to the raging clone that I was beginning to like less and less every second, who was now standing up once again. The two boys began to fight- more like Supey fighting and Aqualad defending. It wasn't till Aqualad got slammed into a wall did I finally go unconscious.
"R-Rob?" Was the last thing I said, Robin being the last thing I saw.

     A/N: I know it's super short but the next chapter is already uploaded... Soooo... Yeah|
                          |
                          \/