» Daddy Payne «

Start from the beginning

"Oh, you're definitely getting punished," Liam smirked as he stepped inside.

Niall giggled and ran into his flat. Liam slammed the door shut and raced after him.

Liam caught up with Niall and pushed him forcefully against his living room wall. He pressed his muscular body against Niall's slender frame and their lips smashed together. They kissed roughly, breathing heavily and excitedly into each other's mouth.

Liam reached one hand around Niall and gave his squishy ass a hard squeeze as Niall wrapped his arms around him and gripped his back tightly. Niall's mouth was wet on his as they parted their lips and Liam dove his tongue into Niall's warm mouth.

"I want you so fucking bad," Liam growled through the passionate kiss as their wet tongues hungrily explored each other's mouths.

Niall grinded hard against Liam's body as he held him against the wall. "I need you to fuck me with your huge cock, daddy. Fuck me rough and fill my tight ass with your cum."

"God, baby boy, you turn me on so fucking much," Liam moaned into his moving mouth. "You're getting fucked extra rough for teasing me in public just now."

He thrusted forward and slammed his hips into Niall's, making his ass smack against the wall. Niall grunted into his mouth and Liam did it again, harder, slamming Niall's ass against the wall with his hips over and over again. He felt Niall grow hard against his already stiff cock.

"It's time to really teach you a lesson," Liam said, peeling himself off Niall and grabbing his shirt roughly. He pulled Niall away from the wall with it and shoved him in the direction of his bedroom.

Niall wiggles his ass playfully as he was pushed in front of Liam. "I've been ever so naughty, daddy. But baby boy doesn't regret teasing you in public."

Liam jabbed his back roughly. "Shut up or I'll make it twice as worse."

Niall giggled as they entered his room and Liam pushed him onto the double bed. Niall landed face down and Liam slapped his ass over his grey sweats. He laid on top of Niall and ground his clothed, hard cock against Niall's ass while kissing sloppily down his neck.

"Tell me if I'm being too rough," Liam whispered between kisses.

Niall bucked his ass up against Liam's cock. "You're not being rough enough."

Liam smiled and got off him. He slapped Niall's ass again, making him moan into his duvet. He gripped the waistband of Niall's sweats and pulled the back of them down slightly just below his pale ass and saw he wasn't wearing any underwear.

"You naughty boy," Liam smirked at his bare ass and smacked it hard. Niall jolted against the bed and gripped the duvet with both hands. Liam smacked it again and again until it was red and Niall was groaning into the covers.

"You like that?" Liam growled.

"Yes, daddy," Niall moaned through clenched teeth.

Liam slapped him again, then went over to Niall's cabinet and crouched in front of the bottom drawer where he knew Niall kept his toys. Liam pulled it open and saw loads of things he could use later, but first pulled out a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold.

"Kneel up," Liam commanded as he walked back over. Niall quickly did as he was told and knelt straight up on the bed with the back of his sweats still under his red ass. Liam climbed up and knelt behind him with his legs either side of Niall's. His bulging erection brushed Niall's bare ass. He loved being close enough to smell Niall's unique scent.

"Arms up," Liam directed and Niall quickly shot his arms straight up. Liam whipped Niall's white tank top off and pulled his sweats down to his bent knees. He placed the blindfold over Niall's eyes and Niall giggled playfully as Liam tied it at the back.