» The First Time «

Start from the beginning

When they reached the door Liam searched his keys for a bit in his pocket of his jeans, before unlocking the door. Niall walked into the dim hallway, kicking off his shoes and turning the lights on, he waited until Liam pulled his own shoes off too before locking his lips with Liam's. Niall only just had realized how much he missed Liam's full, pink lips on his own thin ones. It was funny really, both boys were so different, Niall was loud and didn't think about things too much before doing stuff. He was carefree and found joy in everything, even if he wasn't good at it whilst Liam always planned things and perhaps overthought them too much. He worried over the most little things and in those moments Niall would be his rock, picking him up when he fell and assuring him that everything would work out eventually. Maybe that was what made their relationship so special, two totally different people who completed the other. It even was visible in the outside, Liam has full lips while Niall has thin ones, Liam dresses rather smart while Niall goes for the casual look, Liam is careful while Niall, well Niall just couldn't give any less fucks. Yet they are positive about the fact that they can tell each other everything and they know that the other will listen and will try to help the best they can.

Niall pulled Liam up by the collar of his shirt and started kissing him, pecking his lips a few times before he kissed him passionately, licking Liam's lower lip and smirking to himself when Liam reacted immediately without hesitation whatsoever. He pulled at Liam's short hair making him moan loudly, grabbing Niall by the waist, Liam started to pull them towards their bedroom, only loosing his tight grip on Niall when he opened the door, he clung to Niall tightly as if he was the most precious thing in his life ever - which if you would ask him would have been his answer because really? Niall was the most precious thing to Liam, he tried to treat Niall like he deserved and Liam was never the one being satisfied with the way he treated Niall, he always took care of him and made him laugh, made him happy and even though that was everything Niall had ever asked for, Liam still thought he didn't treat Niall the way he should be, he thought Niall deserved better than him - he pushed Niall down onto the bed eyeing him hungrily, just because they never had taken it all the way it didn't mean that they never had done anything before. He pulled Niall's shirt up and Niall quickly got out of it while Liam was doing the same with his shirt. He climbed on top of Niall kissing him once again, their tongues dancing and hands roaming around each other's bodies, crotches grinding against each other and moans filling the room. Niall slowly laid down onto the bed, making sure that he never broke the kiss causing Liam to hover over him. Soft 'hums' left Niall's mouth as Liam kissed Niall's neck, sucking a bit on the sensitive skin making it turn a deep shade of red, Niall would probably have to put make-up on it later so no one would notice. He kissed down Niall's collarbones and down his chest, making Niall squirm in want, when Liam reached Niall's belly button he looked up to Niall, making sure he wanted Liam to give him a blowjob - well that was what Liam thought he would be doing. When Liam unbuttoned and unzipped Niall's trousers, he pulled them down slowly, leaving kisses on his inner thigh. After Niall had kicked his trousers away Liam stood up, quickly stepping out of his trousers and boxers, he sat between Niall's feet. Liam left kiss after kiss on Niall's inner thigh, making the blonde boy's breath hitch. Liam pulled Niall's white Calvin Klein's down and looked up to Niall - making sure he wanted this.

"Liam." Niall said with a deep voice and his accent suddenly a lot thicker, making Liam's cock twitch. "Yes, love?" "I-I think I'm ready." Liam was a few inches in front of him now. "Are you sure? You know I wouldn't want you to ma-" Liam was shut up by Niall's lips, trying to tell Liam through a kiss that he meant it and that he wanted this. Liam reached out to the bedside table, searching for the lube without breaking eye contact with Niall. This was special for both of them, for Niall because of obvious reasons and for Liam because he knew that Niall fully trusts him, that he means so much to Niall that he is giving up something so - in Liam's eyes - important. After he found the lube he covered three of his fingers with the liquid. Niall took a sharp breath, alarming Liam immediately. "One by one love, I'll stop when you want me to, I don't want to force you, if you need more time that's okay." and this time Niall didn't stop him, because this time he needed Liam's loving words. "Go on babe, I want this." so Liam kissed Niall slowly, taking his legs and pulling them up on his shoulders, and slowly inserting the tip of his pointer finger into Niall's hole and slowly - centimeter by centimeter - stretching Niall, Niall shut his eyes tightly and every now and then he would whimper, making Liam stop moving his finger, and pecking his lips a few times, telling Niall that it's going to be alright and telling him to nod when he is ready, so whenever Niall nodded Liam would move his finger, waiting for Niall to adjust. After a few more moments Liam's finger was inside Niall and Liam stood still, seeing Niall's painful expression made him feel uneasy, Niall wanted this sure, but Liam didn't want him to be in pain. "Move please." Niall said, his voice not louder than a whisper. Liam started moving and Niall felt himself being stretched, it hurt awfully but it felt good, too. Niall found himself begging for more and meeting Liam's finger halfway after a few minutes. Slowly adding another finger Liam felt how Niall stretched around him, making him moan at the thought of Niall tight around himself. Niall was moaning and gripping the bed sheets after he got used to two fingers. Liam kissed him slowly, loving that he could pleasure his boyfriend.

"Li-ah-m." Niall moaned loudly, Liam looked up at him making sure that Niall wasn't uncomfortable or regretted it. "Yes love?" Liam's eyes were already a dark shade of brown and seemed to get darker by the second. "I-I wan-AH FUCK-want you." Even though those words and Niall's thick accent drove Liam crazy he wanted to make sure that this was what Niall wanted. "You sure about this?" Liam asked slowly. "Yeah." With that Liam lubed himself up and lined himself up, leaning down to Niall's face to kiss him because he knew that Niall would be in pain soon. He inserted the tip of his dick into Niall's hole and it took all of Liam's self control not to start moving immediately. It was getting harder for him by the second because Niall was so tight. Niall let out a cry, his eyes closed tightly while Liam softly told him to relax and that he loved him, over and over again, until he felt the tight ring of muscle relaxing, he pushed in a bit more and Niall was screaming in pain, which was - if Liam thought about it - quite normal. Liam was big and it was his first time. He pecked Niall's lips a few times, nibbling on his bottom lip and biting down on it to make sure that Niall wasn't concentrating on the pain but on Liam and how much he loved and adored him.

"Move." Was all Niall said when he felt ready for it and Liam pushed in now fully, trying to make it less painful for him by letting him feel less pain than to push in just a little. Niall waited, he felt like he was torn into two, but he concentrated on Liam, his lips full, pink and swollen, biceps flexed and eyes closed tightly. Niall was sure this was worth it, and from what he'd heard, mostly by Louis and Harry, it felt amazing after some time, and from what he'd seen the various porn stars seemed to enjoy it, too. Niall reached out and put his hands on Liam's neck, hoping that Liam knew that Niall meant him to move, and Liam did, he first was unsure and did a little move and when Niall kissed him harder afterwards he was sure that Niall was trying to tell him to move, Liam did. He moved slowly but surely until Niall's cries started to sound like soft moans. He then picked up his pace and started to thrust into Niall harder, making him moan loudly.

"Fuck LIAM!" Niall moaned, his moans only driving Liam that little bit more crazy. Liam loved when Niall moaned his name with his thick accent, loud and deep. Liam knew that if he found Niall's prostate it would drive him crazy, making him moan and grip Liam's short hair, it would make him swear and Liam just knew that it would. Liam secretly loved that about Niall, he would never admit that but he loved when Niall's swears, it's one of the things that makes him more attractive. So he tried a few angles, making Niall moan louder every time, and with every thrust he would swear. "Liam fuck ah-shit, god." Liam found Niall's prostate when Niall moaned so loud that he was sure the neighbors - being the boys - could hear them. "FUCK LIAM RIGHT THE-GOD!!" "Niall god you're so tight." "Liam please harder!" "God I love you so much." Liam said, because he meant it. "I love you too." and with that they kissed again. Liam thrusted harder now making Niall grip Liam's hair. "I-I think I'm gonna cum." Liam jerked Niall off, making him reach his orgasm, Niall's hole clenched around Liam and made him cum soon after. They both rode out their orgasms and Liam pulled out. "You know? You're loud." Niall giggled, fucking giggled, after so much swearing he fucking giggles and it's the most precious sound he's ever made. "You could have told me that it's that amazing." Niall whispered quietly into Liam's neck. "I think it's just me though, I'm amazing." Liam said in a teasing tone. "Don't say that. It makes me feel bad because you had other people before." Liam frowned. "Doesn't change the fact that I love you though." And with those words they both dozed off into a peaceful sleep.

Did you know...
Donald Duck's middle name is Fauntleroy.

It makes me think of when Liam dressed up as "Leroy" in the Best Song Ever music video😂 Hi boys hi!