This time he smiled. "Good question. I just think that this...feud between us...is childish. So I have taken the first step towards maturity and from now on will do my best to act civil with you."

"And you thought of this overnight? Just like that?" This man was crazier than I was.

"Yes."

"Why?" I raised my eyebrows.

Severon strode forward until he was standing just a couple of centimeters from me. The close proximity had my heart racing, and it was not out of fear, it was something else entirely.

"Perchè non mi piace vederti nel dolore," he muttered, stroking my cheek. (Because I don't like seeing you in pain)

"Would it kill you to speak in English?" I asked, exasperated.

He chuckled. "No. But anyways, what are you cooking for me?"

"What do you want to eat?" I tried my best to prevent myself from grinning like an evil witch. Severon had fallen in my trap without knowing it. He put me in bed for a week, now it was my turn to return the favor.

"Surprise me," he responded happily.

"When do you want to eat?" I turned back to rummage in the closet, grimacing as my hands touched a brown shirt. Ugh, I hated monochromes.

"How about in a few hours." The joy in his words almost had me feeling guilty about my actions; but the fact that he enjoyed seeing me in pain was the only thing that kept my resolve from breaking.

"Alright. I'll cook something for you." I told him, already rejoicing over hearing him scream. Oh Severon, you were going to pay.

"Thank you, dandelion." With that, Severon sauntered out of the room, leaving me cursing him and his choice of monochromatic clothes. Once I had Severon in bed, I would steal his credit card and order colorful clothes for myself; those companies better be shipping to this island!

~*~*~*~*
I hummed as I stirred the pot containing my spicy chicken. Picking up the peppers, I added a generous amount, making sure to make it as hot as possible. I was going to burn Severom inside and out; hopefully, I would get a reprieve from him for a few days after this, God knows I could use the break. The man was like a never ending storm and I yearned for some peace and quiet. Hopefully after all this was over, I would get my wish.

"Hello Kelsey." I stiffened upon hearing Renzo's voice. It was the first time he had spoken to me since I told him we were no longer friends. And I hated how much I had missed his voice. Fuck my custard!

"Renzo," I acknowledged. Even though I wanted throw my anger out of the window and hug him, I stayed put.

"How are you?" He sounded unsure.

"Fine, thank you," I responded evenly.

"You look good." He told me. I still hadn't turned around to look at him.

"Thank you," I replied crisply.

"What are you doing?" Renzo enquired.

"Making lunch for Severon," I answered.

"What? Really?" I did not need to turn around and look at him to know his surprise was bordering on shock.

"Yes." If he only knew what kind of a lunch I was really preparing. I thought as I added more peppers.

"Th—That's great! That is wonderful. Severon will be so happy." The excitement in his voice had me fuming. He was my friend and he wanted Severon to be happy?! I could not believe I was actually jealous of my captor, and yet I was.