When I brought my hand unto banana shake to grab it, I felt a soft and warm hand held unto mine. I gasped when I felt electricity running through my veins and realized it was Lauren's hand, who was about to took it as well. I looked at her and she was already staring at me intently and my breath hitch once again, realizing our faces were too close. Her emerald eyes met my chocolate brown orbs and I felt warm rushes through my cheeks as my heart fluttered and butterflies roaming around my stomach. I bit my lip as I suppressed my awkwardness. Her eyes flickered down to my lips then back to my eyes and then lips again.

"Fuck." She breathed, still staring at my lips.

"God, I think I'm going to faint!" I thought as I licked my lips. When her eyes finally looked up unto mine as if she was asking a permission before she slowly, very slowly leaned in. "Wait, what? Is she..." I thought. And then suddenly, someone cleared their throat, rudely interrupted our moment. I looked at the person and saw Dinah smirking at us.

"Guys, hurry up, Ally and Mani are waiting for us!" Dinah said as she pay her money to the cashier before she grabbed her tray and started walking on her way towards the girls.

I instantly back off from Lauren and she did the same. "Oh, God... this is awkward." I thought as I hurriedly took the banana shake and put it onto my tray and then I grabbed a fork. I pay my bill to the cashier before I brought my tray and went to the girls' table afterwards. Lauren did the same as well.

"What took you guys so long over there?" Normani asked as she rose her eyebrows at us.

I glanced at Lauren, who was looking at me back before we looked away. "I-I..." I was about to start when Lauren interrupt me.

"We were just busy looking some food." She answered casually, as if nothing happened.

I looked at her in surprise and she just winked at me. I blushed slightly before I looked away as I went to the table and put my tray on it before I sat next to Dinah. Lauren did the same as she sat next to Normani. Ally was the one whose started to make a conversation until all of us talked some random topics. Well, I wasn't on a mood to talk right now, so I remained quite with thoughts gathering on my mind as I ate my food mindlessly.

"Hey, you alright?" I heard Lauren said softly, interrupting my thoughts.

I looked up at her as she stared at me worriedly. "Yeah, I-I'm fine." I stuttered.

She remained quite, looking at me intently. "You sure?" She asked and I just nodded.

"W-Why do you asked that question?" I asked as I looked down at my food.

"I don't know. You look like... you're not okay... and you acting weird." She shrugged and I chuckled awkwardly as I scratched my head.

"I'm okay, don't worry. I-It's just... a lot of thoughts r-running on my mind right now." I said truthfully and I felt her hand held unto mine. I looked up at her as she gave me a genuine smile.

"You can tell me what's bothering on your mind, you know. I don't forced you to do it now, but I just want you to know I'm here and willing to listen what's on your mind, and... well, maybe I can help you with that." She offered sincerely as she squeezed my hand lightly.

I gulped nervously. Little did she know, aside my other problem, she was involve of my thoughts. I took a deep breathe before I spoke. "I will... on the right time." I said as I squeeze her back. She grinned before she let go of my hand.

I noticed everything was silent until at the corner of my eye, I didn't immediately realized the three girls were watching at us. I glanced at them and saw there features with different emotions; Dinah was smirking at me, Ally was smirking at Lauren, and Normani raised her eyebrow at us in a question look.