"Well...okay," You finally agreed to tell her. You readjusted yourself in your chair and pushed the textbook to the side. "So, you know how I can't drink alcohol, right?"

Minji nodded. "Mhm."

"Well, I guess he noticed that I had ordered some water, because a few minutes later, he asked me how come I wasn't drinking any alcohol. I told him that I wasn't a drinker, and then," you took an unnecessary dramatic pause, leaning in closer to her, "he asked me another question!"

Minji laughed at your silliness. "What'd he say?"

"He asked me 'why not', and I told him that I had a low tolerance for it. The end."

"That's it?" She scoffed. "What the hell, Jiyeong. What kind of conversation is that? As a matter of fact, you can't even call that a conversation."

You rolled your eyes. "I told you, it wasn't anything serious." You propped your elbow on the table and let your chin rest in the palm of your hand.

"You should have pushed the conversation further."

"And talk about what?"

"You could have asked him what kind of alcohol he liked to drink or something. I don't know, but you can't just let things end there. If you really want to get closer to him, then you should push a bit more. Don't be afraid. He might be a piece of shit," she mumbled on that part, "but he's not some vicious beast or anything."

"I guess you're right."

"Did Sumin at least get in a good talk?"

"I doubt it. I came late to the dinner, so I wouldn't' know what they were talking about before, but from the looks of it, it seems that nothing exciting was being talked about."

"Do you think that he was in a bad mood or something?"

You shrugged. "Probably not, but I felt really bad for her. Sumin was trying her best to get him to talk to her, but he wasn't giving her the time of day--or should I say night. He seemed like he wasn't interested in either me or Sumin.

"What the hell," her brows creased, "it sounds like he was acting like a jerk all night."

You sighed heavily. "I don't know, maybe he just wasn't in the mood, like you said before, and was just having a bad day."

"Screw that! That doesn't excuse his behavior." She leaned back in her seat with crossed arms. "He could have at least tried to look like he was having fun."

"I guess so," you shrugged." Oh, but she did manage to get a date with him."

"You're kidding. Kim Taehyung accepted to go on a date with a girl? That guy has never taken a girls out on a date. Is this Armageddon?"