'Sebastian just ask me but I don't know how to answer? If Mayra were in this situation what would she do?' She thought to herself.

'Mayra I could really use your help right about now.'

~~~~~~

"So this is where been hiding all this time." Aaron said as he got out of his car.

"Wow didn't think you go for a car like that." Mayra said as she looked towards a club.

"Well I'm not a huge fan of cars but this one was the best one I like out off all the cars." He said as he walk next toward to her.

"You sure that guy is there?"

"Positive there's no other place he goes to other than here."

"What a waste of time. There's more to life than partying." She said as she began to walk towards her car.

"You know two heads are better than one." Aaron said as he walk towards her car.

"Are you suggesting that we work together on this?" She asked questionly.

"Yes I am. Think about he'll think your weak and defenseless."

"Which I'm not"

"I said he'll think that way you can lure him out to the alley. Then I'll zap him with this teaser and drag him in the back of the car with his hands tied." Aaron said as he explian to her.

"Fine but I swear if you take any pictures of me. I'll make sure to get you back far worse." She said as she went to her car.

"Follow me I have to change and we only have four hours untill they arrive here to pick up this guy." She said as he went back to his black mustang GT.

'Sorry darling but not taking a picture of you won't be easy for me.' He thought. As they drove back to the motel. It had a garage to park both cars inside.

"Come on I have something for you anyway. Also if your going to be a pervert I will call the police on you and they won't hesitate to arrest you." She said as she open the door.

"Don't worry I won't the bag you took where is it."

"You want the money don't you."

"Uh yeah that's why I track it there. Where's the bag."

"How about this we split the reward fifty-fifty."

"Fine just give it here or else."

"Don't worry I already gave the bag back and told them that you found it. I was just a messager who knew how to contact the detective that work on the case." She said as she place the bag now full of money.

"I see you think way to far for a normal girl." He said as he saw Benjamin Franklin on the hundred dollar bills.

"Then what fun will it be if I can't win. All info brokers must be ready for anything. That also means in life as well." She said as she began to walk to the bathroom.

"Okay I got to change so give me ten minutes." She close the door on him where she change colthes.

Once Mayra open the door Aaron was struck about she can transform

Once Mayra open the door Aaron was struck about she can transform. He felt his heart beat go fast and he could almost feel it out of his chest.

"What?"

"Nothing it's just you look amazing.. not that you didn't before but it's just amazing how much a person can change." He said as he blushed hard.

"Um thanks I guess. Let's go well take your car that way we'll blend in."

'Definitely the best night of my life.' Aaron thought as he look in the mirror and left the garage open again and he drove his car out. He open the door for her as she got in he closed it for her.

"Wow a gentlemen I didn't know you were one." She said as he drove.

"Guess it's takes time for someone to know one. Plus I have always been one I just don't show it around to many. I only have eyes for you." He said as he grab her hand.

'Maybe he's not as bad as he's but I'll keep that to myself.' Mayra thought as they drove into the night to finish her job she started.