Chapter Dedications (Part II)

Start from the beginning

Chapter 23: Dedicated to TriniGirl_LLCJ

Trini is the Giggly-With-It-Girl I've affectionately nicknamed, Gwig (acronym for Giggly With It Girl). She has been so supportive of NURSE McSEXY and my writing. From posting her hilarious thoughts in the comments section to nominating NURSE McSEXY for Wattpad awards, Gwig is constantly overflowing my inner bucket of joy with enthusiasm and giggles. I'm so thankful to have her in my McSexy Friends Caravan as the story of NURSE McSEXY unfolds. Thank you, Lady! Muah!

 Thank you, Lady! Muah!

Chapter 24: Dedicated to _Fallen_Rose_21

Victoria has been an amazing cheerleader and supporter of NURSE McSEXY. Her kind words not only make me smile, but encourage me to keep doing what I'm doing. Victoria is also an inspiring writer with a soft spot for the fanfiction, romance and action genres. I'm sure we'll be seeing one of her creations on the bookshelves some day! But before she becomes a huge star, be sure to check out Victoria's early work here on Wattpad:  The Prince, The Daughter of Legolas and Finding Royalty. Thank you, Victoria! Muah!

 Thank you, Victoria! Muah!

Chapter 25: Dedicated to AlphaXavierLover

Alisha has been a quiet, yet supportive McSexy follower for many months. And I swear, Alisha is almost always one of the first to vote when a new NURSE McSEXY chapter drops! The girl is quick! Thank you so much for your support, Alisha! Hopefully your "Thank You Nurse" (in the picture below) can fill in for awhile as you search for your Prince Charming. Muah! Do check out Alisha's werewolf story, The Outcast, here on Wattpad! 

 Muah! Do check out Alisha's werewolf story, The Outcast, here on Wattpad!