He tried to make small talk with me, but I kept staring at my food. I couldn't make eye contact with him, afraid he'd see my secret in my eyes.

As soon as I finished my snack, I cleared my spot and I headed for the sink to place my empty glass in. Mr. Leto followed. As he reached over me to grab the Palmolive, his body pressed against mine. I jumped out of the way, my heart racing.

"Sorry, Kerri." He muttered.

"It's fine, Mr. Leto, thanks for the drink." I tried to brush off what happened and made a bee-line pass the table and fridge to the living room.

"Wait, Kerri," he said from the sink.

"Yes?" I froze in my tracks and turned to face him, but he was already in front of me, a couple feet away.

His soft expression turned into suspicion, "Is there something wrong? You've been jumpy all night." He walked towards me, closing the distance between us.

I step back absentmindedly, "I-I'm fine," I stuttered.

He exhaled, slightly annoyed, "Kerri, I know you were there behind the door."

"W-what?" I take a step back and feel my butt hit the counter behind me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"W-what?" I take a step back and feel my butt hit the counter behind me. I'm trapped. "No, I wasn't," I stated as strongly as I could.

Mr. Leto didn't buy it. He stepped towards me, inches away from me. He squinted his eyes intensifying his stare.

I was breaking. I couldn't keep it in. "I'm sorry, Mr. Leto! I heard cool music and thought I'd check it out. I didn't mean to-"

"Shhh, it's okay," he placed a hand on my shoulder, "Accidents happen." He was so close to me, I could feel his body heat, which was not helping.

I held my head down in shame as I waited to be scolded, chastised, kicked out, you name it.

He lifted my chin up, leveling my eyes with his. "Did you like what you saw?" he cooed.

My eyes widened in disbelief. Did he just? Is this real-life or a dream? What do I say? I searched my mind for a response, words, anything, but I couldn't speak - my tongue was caught in the snare of shock.

Mr. Leto brought his lips to my ear. His breath tickled me as he whispered, "You can see it again if you like." He looked back at me with a devilish smirk.     

He sauntered out of the kitchen, down the living room hallway before stopping at the steps

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He sauntered out of the kitchen, down the living room hallway before stopping at the steps. He looked back at me, his crafty eyes reminding me of his open invitation. He turned, climbing up the stairs, vanishing into the shadows of the night.

My world was spinning like a top. I was in a haze of confusion. That. Just. Happened. Mr. Leto, man-crush, hot, sexy, Mr. Leto just offered me the chance to re-witness his glory, again, right now, in his room. O.M.G.

My mind screamed a massive "NOOOO DOOON'T!" but temptation was caving in strong. I could feel my pulse pick up speed as I imagined what awaited me upstairs. I could just go back to sleep pretend it didn't happen and no one will ever know...or...I could go claim that sexy masterpiece of man that gave me VIP access to his room.

What to choose? What to choose! Time was ticking, I had to make a move now.

I walked out the kitchen, down the hall into the living room and stopped as I saw Allegra sleeping. I inhaled deeply, taking in the value of our friendship that budded not too long ago freshman year. She's my best friend. She would be devastated... but she doesn't have to know...

Suddenly, I felt that urge creep back in and shook off all my worries, I couldn't help it, my mind was made up. I turned my back on Allegra and quietly climbed the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like this one! Please vote and feel free to give feedback. So glad to see a lot of you want the story back!

Want more updates? Follow me here on Wattpad and on Instagram  for updates!

Website on its way soon!

~ Cade

Her Instinct: His Gameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें