Thanksgiving Special

Start from the beginning

He grabbed onto the back of my head and instinctually wrapped his legs around my waist. He noticed what was going on and I smirked as he blushed then put my lips against his own.

I gave him a passionate kiss and grinded onto his hips. He let out a small squeak and tangled his hands in my hair. I licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth letting me explore the wet yet addicting taste of his mouth.

Our tongues battled for dominance and of course I won. I moved both, Ichi and I, to his bed after a few more minutes of kissing. Once he was layed on the bed I moved my mouth down nipping at his chin and neck. I put my mouth over his neck and sucked on it, feeling his pulse and hearing him let out a low moan.

I smirked against his neck and suck harder while lowering one hand under his shirt pushing it up in the process. I can feel him shiver under my touch. "Are they cold?" I asked when I pulled away. He nods and I looked down at his flustered face. He's panting softly with his body sprawled on the bed and a huge blush spread across his face with half lidded eyes.

I gave him another devilish smirk and pulled off his shirt completely. I lowered myself again and lick down his neck to his abs, circling them. I plunged my tongue into his belly button and he shivers again. "Ngh..." I smirked and palmed his bulge. I could hear him gasp lightly and I go lower teasingly unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. He lets out a whimper as he watches me tug down his pants. I trail my tongue down his long lean legs and stand up to pull off my own clothes.

I made sure he's watching before taking my sweet time, pulling off my shirt making him groan and whimper moving his hand down to pleasure himself.

I grabbed his hands before he's able to and use my shirt to tie his hands to the headboard. He whimpers and pulls against my shirt while I pull off my pants. When I'm done I lowered myself onto him again and nipped down his chest and stomach to his boxers.

I nipped on his dick through his boxers and ever so slowly pulled them down. He shifts slightly at the feeling of being freed and I blow on his dick making him shiver. I kiss the tip and he looks down at me with his half lidded eyes and his mouth slightly open, lightly panting.

I licked from the base to the tip and he grabs a hold of my shirt arching his back slightly. I hold his hips and swallow his dick quickly deepthroating. He lets out a moan and throws his head back. I move my head and suck, reaching one hand up and holding three fingers against Ichigo's mouth. He takes them into his mouth and circles his tongue around the fingers sucking lightly.

I close my eyes and moan around his dick making him moan and shake slightly at the vibration. I pull my fingers away and lift my head looking at him while I put a finger inside him. He groans still not used to the feeling of something inside of him. He has his eyes closed and his mouth opened slightly. I connect our lips in another kiss easily being able to push my tongue in.

I push in another finger and scissor his hole. After a while I pushed in the third finger and bend my fingers making Ichigo moan loudly. I smirked against his lips and curled my fingers three more times, making him moan louder each time.

I deemed him ready and pulled off my boxers postitioning myself at his entrance. "Ya ready Ichi?" He nods and I slowly enter inside of him filling him to the brim. I groan closing my eyes at the sweet heat surrounding my dick. "Yer still so tight Ichi."

I chuckled when he buried half of his face into the pillow. I waited patiently for Ichigo to adjust and started to move when he looks at me and pushes back. I pulled out slowly so just the tip is inside of him, before quickly thrusting into him. He snaps his head back and moans out arching his back as I continued to thrust in and out of him. I could tell that Ichigo was about to cum so I slowed my pace and made long and deep thrusts instead, to make it last longer.

I found his sweet spot again a while back and kept hitting it with my longer thrusts making his eyes roll back and his moans become dragged out. I bent over Ichi and started sucking on his collarbone while thrusting harder and faster.

"A-ahhh......mmmghmm..." He let out varieties of moans and I started pumping his dick while thrusting and sucking his collarbone. He moved his head back again and pulled on my shirt, which still held his hands so he wasn't able to touch anything, while arching his back letting out a loud moan.

"AAAaaahhhhh......S-Shiroooooo..." He moaned out my name letting me know that he was close. I moved to his ear and whispered in a husky voice "Cum for me Ichi." That alone seemed to be enough for him to cum into my hand, moaning my name loudly. I thrusted into him a few more times before I came inside him and let out a moan myself.

I untied his hands and pulled out, laying down next to him panting as heavily as he was. "Th-that was great." Ichigo panted out. I nodded in agreement and wiped a bit of his cum from my stomach tasting it. "Mmm ya taste good Ichi." I purred out, he blushed as I pulled the blankets over us, pulling Ichi to my chest.

I rested my face in his soft orange hair wrapping my arms around his waist. "I love ya Ichi." I could feel him smile against my chest and he snaked his arms around my body. "I love you too Shi." He kissed my chest and I smiled while kissing his forehead before falling asleep with my lover.

-------------------------------------------
Story Word Count: 1,602

Total Word Count: 1,752

The End. I hope you guys liked it and that everyone had a great Thanksgiving. This was my first time writing smut so don't be too harsh. I wrote this little special chapter because it's taking me too long to write my next chapter. Writing out 20 questions and 40 answers with stuff in between is proving to be way more difficult then expected. Anyways the next chapter should come out in a matter of 1-2+ weeks depending on how school goes. Till next time puppies!