I pushed myself of the counter and pushed through the sweaty bodies trying to get to the door.

"Kylie!" Harry's voice was right behind me.

Obviously I didn't believe what Jenna was saying but I needed fresh air.

I made it out into the corridor and took a deep breath.

"Ky" Harry lightly grabbed my wrist.

"What she said isn't true" He said looking in my eyes.

"I know I just needed some air, away from everyone" I took in another deep breath.

"Lets go back inside" I said making my way to the door.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked. I nodded my head and walked back into Jamaal's place.

His place was just like Harry's but looked a little bigger. Maybe it was the lack of furniture he had.

I walked into the kitchen and jumped back onto the counter. Harry stood beside me as he drank his beer out of his red cup. I took his cup out of his hand and took a sip and placed it on the counter.

"Lets go dance" I tugged Harry towards the crowd of dancing bodies.

Harry's large hands rested on my hips as they swayed to the beat of the music.

I wrapped my hands around Harry's neck and we danced to 5 different songs.

As the 5th song ended we headed back to the kitchen.

Jamaal came over and passed us two cups of beer.

Harry chugged down his and I ended up not even finishing up half of it. I gave it to Harry who finished the rest.

From the corner of my eye I saw Jenna coming towards us. Before she could say anything to Harry, I grabbed his neck and pulled his lips to mine. We broke away and Jenna rolled her eyes before walking away.

"Is Kylie Parker jealous?" Harry teased.

"No" I huffed and Harry started to laugh.

"You don't need to worry about her. She'll find something else that has a dick to mess with" Harry laughed.

By the time we left the party, it was 12.

We were going back to Harry's place but Harry pressed the lobby button instead of floor 11.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused.

"I want to show you something." He said giving me no details at all.

I looked around my surroundings and realized we were in the woods. Harry kept making turns and we went deeper and deeper into the woods. He drove up a cliff and stopped the car. He turned the engine off and got out of the car. I got out and walked to edge of the cliff and there was a huge lake surrounding.

I turned around to look for Harry but I didn't find him anywhere.

"Harry?" I asked slightly scared due to the timing and darkness.

"Boo!" I let out a loud scream and turned around to see Harry clutching his stomach and laughing really hard.

"Don't do that!" I shouted still a little shook up.

"C'mon baby it was funny!" He said and tried to contain his laugh.

"Its not funny!" I pouted while smacking his chest.

"I'm sorry" He said but didn't mean it.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes walking back to the edge of the cliff.