Part 9~ A Ghoul Spends the Night with the Fujioka's

I give a tired sigh as I lay in bed waiting to go out hunting. Uta was going to meet up with me once the people in the manor are asleep so I can stock up on meals. I was going to be spending the night at Haruhi's place tomorrow night which I was more than happy to do so. Ok so I might have grown very attached to the human who may or may not turn on me the moment she found out I was a ghoul, I just had to hope that she would accept what I am seeing as how she knew who I am for the most part. I left my window open for Uta to get into should I fall asleep or not come out right away to meet with him, Uta and Yomo were the only ones I trusted to get into my room without doing anything weird to me. I yawn widely deciding that I would close my eyes for a little while and if I fall asleep then it would be alright. I take a small nap as I wait, unlike normal I had a dreamless sleep which I was grateful for. I wake to hands playing with my hair so I slap the hands away with a growl annoyed that I was being woken up. "Mimi time to go out." Uta says making me huff a little and I get up looking into his eyes annoyed that he woke me up until I take in the room around me. We clearly were in my house in the Suoh manner making me sigh lightly before getting up. "I'm up. Let me change then we can go." I say making Uta chuckle lightly. Uta and Yomo were the only ones that I was comfortable changing in front of and I didn't care if he saw my scars or not mostly because Uta had nursed me back to health after saving me. I change quickly into my hunting clothes Uta only stopping me once to check my back where the horrid scar was, I hated the idea of that bastard and what he had done to me.

"It's looking better than the last time I saw it. You going to wear your new mask tonight?" Uta says as he sits back on my bed letting me finish getting dressed before pulling my hair up in a complicated looking bun that few could pull off had they not been me. "It might be for the best after what the CCG did to Manager a month ago. It would be safer for all of us, meaning your wearing a new mask as well right Uta?" I say as I move my mask around my neck a little so it was sitting comfortably around it.  "Right but only when I'm out with you. So where do you think we should go out shopping?" Uta says as he pulls out a mask for himself showing it to me and I giggle lightly at the sight of another clown mask that he had. Uta was part of a gang that did nothing but wear clown masks, clowns scared me a little but somehow Uta's mask always made me feel safe no matter what the situation was. The two of us slip out of my room, the house was silent and I could hear everyone asleep so I didn't need to worry to much. We check all the normal suicide spots first so we didn't have to kill if we didn't need to but all we found was a week old corps that was to rotten for even us to eat but we did call the cops to report it in. "One last place that I can think of checking and we will be good." I say and I could feel Uta frowning a little at my words. "I'm going to go looking for someone on the list just in case. Meet me in the park in an hour and hopefully we both will have something to show for it." Uta says as he places his hand on my shoulder making me nod my head quickly before running off to where there was this hardly used suicide spot I found about two months ago. The only reason I didn't go there much was because it was way to close to some rich guys house. I didn't like dealing with security and it looked like it would be a pain in the ass to drag a dead body off the grounds without getting caught so I hardly check out here mostly because if it was a pain for me then it was a pain for the people who came here to die. I sigh before I climb up the fence careful of making sure that humans never caught a sight of me then walk slowly over to where the spot was. I look excitedly at the fresh dead body, it was minutes old meaning that this person just died and I lick my lips almost to excited to have this meal. It wouldn't take long to brake this body down as well as take a few bites to settle the hunger I had right now. Uta and I would have won out on this shopping trip and I was kind of glad he was sharing anything with me.

I was quick to pack up all the meat I just found, but careful at the same time. I even save the eyeballs for Uta because he loved them so much. I needed to hurry up and get out of here. I could smell Kyoya making me feel a little uneasy that I could smell him and he wasn't anywhere around me, crap the fancy ass house that was near by must be his. I was so glad I had on the new crow mask Uta made for me. Once I was done I carefully make my way out of there just like I had getting in before running to meet up with Uta. I see he had a full bag as well and it looked heavier than my own making me question just who he got. "I found two for the price of one. Want to split one of them with me?" Uta asks answering my unasked question making a small giggle leave my lips. "If your offering then sure. Oh I got you something." I say as we start the walk back to my new home, we would stop in a place no one would notice us to trade what we got.  When we did that I gave Uta the eyes I took and I see his eyes light up a little, he was lucky they were still in one piece making me shake my head a little. I never liked the taste of eyes, I much preferred to eat a heart or kidneys because they tasted the best, maybe it had something to do with the amount of blood in them. "I'll give you both the hearts and a kidney for them." Uta says with excitement in his eyes as he takes the eyeballs with me.