Part 3~ A Lady Manager?

I leave early to Tokyo for the day. It was hard to get in and as I was walking around I find out that this was the same Tokyo I lived in meaning I wasn't taken to a new world just outside the CCG's range. Turns out Tokyo is the only place that has wards and ghouls don't travel much outside of here. I needed to be careful here, not get the doves to be suspicious of me, not that they ever were before now. I needed to go talk to manager and see if he could help me figure out how I got where I was now. Also he could send me food so I didn't have to worry overly much about hunting or getting caught for doing so. I decided to drop by Uta's shop first and have him make me a new mask, not because something is wrong with the one I had but because I liked spending time with him. Plus he could tell me what happened to Kaneki and the others. I walk quickly there and smile when I see his shop, I hadn't run into another ghoul so that made my day, it was nice not having to worry about the CCG or the doves where I was now. Once in Uta's shop I look around slowly until my eyes land on a sheet that was covering something, so I reach out and pull it off Uta who smiles brightly at me. "Natsumi your back. I was worried when I heard you went missing." Uta says as he hugs me tightly. "I'm happy to be back. I ended up in a different town, no doves, no CCG and no other ghouls. Only thing is I have no idea how I got there." I say with a frown and he gives a small sigh. We talked for about an hour and a half maybe two, he caught me up on what was going on and told me how Kaneki joined that weird group making me feel a little bad but it sounded like I was safer where I was. Uta made me a new mask to go with my new look, I told him about being taken in by a rich guy and how I was going to this really fancy rich school.

Uta would have my mask delivered to me, I told him where my house was as well as my room so that they could get into my room without a problem. I wanted some coffee so I was going to head to the best place I know of to get coffee. I groan a little when I see Tamaki and his friends there. Tamaki noticed me and he looked like he was going to jump from his chair and over to me but I was punched hard in the face by Nishiki. "Where have you been you lazy bitch?" He yells and I glare at him as I place my hand over my cheeks as I look at him. "Nishiki enough." Manager says and I smile a little seeing him before walking over to him. I knew the club was watching me so I wave my hand a little to wave off what just happened. "Can we talk without the humans noticing?" I say in a low tone shooting Tamaki and his friends a look. Manager nods his head giving me a smile. "Come with me I will put some ice on that." Manager says and I follow him, Nishiki grumbling under his breath about me being spoiled by manager. Once I was alone with manager I give a small sigh, I was about to explain to him what happened when Touka and Hinami walk into the room. "Natsumi nee-chan." Hinami says happily as she throws her arms around my neck in a hug making me chuckle lightly at her actions. "Hinami I missed you." I mumble as I hug her back and let her climb into my lap as I talked with manager. I told him what I told Uta, where I lived, how I wasn't sure how I got there, how there was no doves, ghouls or CCG around there, the lack or wards. He set up something to send me food and gave me a bag of the sugar like substitute to help me keep control of my hunger. He also said he would look into finding out how I got to where I was and keeping me informed, meaning he would sen a cell phone with the mask Uta made. Hinami was told to go read and I head back down stairs with manager and Touka to get some coffee. I was enjoying my trip home and knowing that I still had a place to go to. I sat away from Tamaki and his friends but sadly had Nishiki as my server.

Kyoya's pov.

We lost sight of Natsumi at some point in us following her, it was like she knew every street and building in the city. Getting tired we decided to stop in a coffee shop, it looked to be a pretty popular one. Haruhi didn't come with us today, she had something to do and I felt it unnecessary to drag her around on one of Tamaki's crazy ideas. Our server had just finished giving us coffee when someone walks into the shop making the little bell ring. He looks over at who it was. Tamaki got all excited making me as well as the others look over at who walked in to see Natsumi. The man who just gave us our coffee walks over to her and punches her in the face. "Where have you been you lazy bitch?" He yells at her. Natsumi glares at him and places a hand over where he punched her. That is interesting, this man appeared to know Natsumi and she didn't like him all that much. Natsumi looks like she was about to say something but an older man, possibly the owner walks over to them. "Nishiki enough." He says and Natsumi looks up at him, I could barely make out a smile on her face. "Come with me I will put some ice on that." The man says and she follows him. Nishiki was in a bad mood as he watches her follow him and we all look at each other. "That was odd." Hikaru mumbles making us nod our heads. We all decided to stay here and wait for Natsumi just to take her home, after all she had seen us. It felt like Natsumi was up there with that man for a long time but soon she was walking down with him and a young girl who looked to be the same age as us.