Part 5~ That boy is a brat!

I give a yawn as I walk to the dinning room well the kitchen to fake my meal. I hated having to fake eating, not like I've had to eat in front of the others here in the manor and was mostly glad for that. I stop in the doorway to the kitchen seeing Yuzuru standing there. He gives me a smile when his eyes land on me. I was still in my pj's which consisted of black lounge pants and a black tank top. "Good morning my sweet little girl." Yuzuru says in a chipper tone and I give a small sigh. I guess I was going to have to 'eat' today so he would leave me alone. "Morning." I yawn not caring if it came off rude or anything. He chuckles a little at my actions. "What are you making? I may join you." He says making me panic a little on the inside. I just wanted to make muffins for Tamaki so he would think I had eaten as I finished them. "Muffins. There easy to throw at Tamaki to wake him up when he is running late." I say making Yuzuru laugh a little at my words. I guess he found the mental image of me chucking muffins at Tamaki as amusing. Yuzuru watches me as I get out what I needed and as I make the muffins. "I heard you were at the host club the other day making coffee. I'm glad your getting along so well with Tamaki." He says making me pause in what I was doing to look over at him. "I only went because I was challenged about my skills to make good coffee. Honestly I would rather read in the library but they are all to loud, not as loud as the host club so I only go there to get some quiet." I say making him give a small sigh. "What about that room you asked me about?" Yuuru asks and I give a small sigh as I glance over at him.

"I have to keep Tamaki and the others from following me around. I don't like to share my personal space with others unless they aren't annoying." I sigh as I glance over at the left over batter for the muffins. The house hold staff and Tamaki would be eating them for a few days meaning I would be left alone about eating in the morning. It was always nice to avoid such a thing like that. "What do you normally make to eat in the mornings?" Yuzuru asks as he looks me over and I give a small sigh as I put the batter in the liners so they can bake. "Depends on how I'm feeling in the morning. Why so curious?" I say trying to stall so I didn't have to eat in front of him. I had been lucky enough to not need to do so, so far. I mean I had eaten in front of the club when they followed me to Tokyo but I didn't really have any other choice in the matter. Speaking of I needed to make another trip out there, mostly because I was hungry and hunting was to much work right now. Mostly because I had the club watching me as well as the house staff and then there was Tamaki that I had to deal with. "I want to know my daughter a little better. You said you lived in Tokyo so tell me a little about your time there." He says as he leans closer watching my every move. I lick my lips as I think over just what to tell him and what not. "My friends, well most of them worked with me. Uta runs a mask shop so I help him out when manager didn't have anything for me to do. He kind of helped save me with manager so they mean a lot to me. Their happy that I'm here and have a family." I say busying myself making the food that I couldn't eat.

I'm still not sure how I was so good at cooking when I can't eat at all, maybe it was because of my sense of smell that helped me out with that. Yuzuru gives me a soft smile and he looked like he was going to say something else but Tamaki walks into the room and looks supper excited to see both me and his father in the same room. "Your sister was telling me about her life in Tokyo before she came here." Yuzuru says making Tamaki smile happily before he sits and joins us. "Did you tell him about that purple haired weirdo who said he wanted to eat you in French?" Tamaki asks making me give a small sigh. "What?" Yuzuru yelps as he jumps to his feet making me shake my head a little and I glare at Tamaki who gives me a sweet smile. "Tsukiyama isn't that bad. I mean he says stupid stuff like that all the time. Kaneki and I are used to it by now and most everyone who works at the coffee shop has herd him talk like that for as long as we've known him. He's just weird." I say as I keep cooking not wanting to tell them that Tsukiyama has wanted to eat me since we met, plus he thinks that for a pure ghoul I smell almost as good as Kaneki who is a one eyed ghoul. I should call Kaneki and see how he was doing. "That isn't the point! He said he was going to eat you, like cut you up and put you in the oven like a turkey eat you. He is a danger!" Tamaki says and I give a small sigh as well as shaking my head a few times.