Part 6~ Ghoul's and water don't mix

I sigh softly as I walk to the lunch room knowing that Tamaki and Kyoya were talking about what to do with the club for their next big event. I didn't want to be involved but I knew I would be. I was planning on avoiding the club for whatever it was. After all that little brat still showed up every once in a while and I thought of eating him a few times but quickly pushed the thought away knowing it would cause more problems for me then what I really needed. "Natsumi!" Tamaki cries as he rushes over to me as fake tears fall from his face making me glance over at him and side step so he runs into a wall instead of me. Kyoya chuckles a little as he watches the whole thing. I was glad I could entertain him even if it was at the expense of Tamaki's health. "Nataumi that wasn't nice." Tamaki whines as he bounces back to normal and was by my side a happy grin on his face as he looks me over. "I've told you before I don't like being touched. You should remember that by now." I sigh as I look him over quickly before glancing back over at my book. "But I thought you wouldn't mind seeing as how I'm your brother." Tamaki chirps making me sigh softly with a quick shake of my head. He was so annoying sometimes it made me wonder just why I even bothered to stay in the Suoh house at times before I remind myself that it was better than being n Tokyo with all the danger around me so I stayed. "You may be my brother but that doesn't mean I want you to touch me." I say as I keep reading only causing Kyoya to chuckle lightly, not even Tamaki would hear it but thanks to me being a ghoul I could.

"Mommy my sister hates me. Help me fix it!" Tamaki wails as he throws himself at Kyoya who stops writing in his book to look up at Tamaki who was crying into his shoulder. I noticed the way Kyoya stiffened a little and blushes ever so lightly when he catches me looking over at them. I giggle a little and stand before leaving the two to talk, well more like Kyoya tries to pry off my so called brother then get back to work. I know the two of them will have some crazy plan finished by the end of the day for the club and I may get swiped up into it. I hadn't heard from the others in a few days, not since the whole Tsukiyama thing but I have gotten some great meals from Uta who helped out manager by bringing them to me.I still went hunting on my own, I made sure that manager never found out about it mostly because he wouldn't approve of my actions. That reminds me I needed to ask Yomo to come out and train with me when he has the free time. I miss our time together mostly because Yomo was the closest thing to my big brother/ uncle that I had. Most of the time when he was around I called him oji making him sigh softly but he never stopped me from doing so. Tamaki and Kyoya had found me once again and we were heading up to the club room. I noticed the others were there already and they were glancing at the door uneasily. "What is going on?" Tamaki asks and I ignore them walking into the room but duck under the swing that was made at my head.

"Your getting to slow Natsumi. Have you been skipping your training for studying again?" Yomo asks as he pins me to the ground and I growl a little at him. "Not skipping or neglecting." I growl out as I flip him off me, my book skidding across the floor and I could feel my kagune begging me to be let out in this fight. It was normal for us to use them when training, part of the reason I could kill a dove with ease and no other ghoul has ever hurt me. "You obviously have." Yomo growls as he flips me and pins me to the ground in a way that brought back memories of that man. "Oji!" I growl in warning and he quickly lets me up knowing that I would be sucked into a flash back should he hold me down like that for to long. "Who the hell are you?" Kaoru yells as he points at him and Yomo looks over at the club as if realizing for the first time they were there. He gives a small half bow in greeting making me huff a little as I brush dirt off my dress. "You bastard your not supposed to attack a lady when she is in a fucking dress. That was the agreement, you agreed with manager to never train me when I was in a dress or dealing with school stuff." I yell as I point at him making Yomo nod his head a few times before he pats the top of it gently. "That's not how you talk to your sensei Natsumi so try again." Yomo says and I narrow my eyes at him a little. "Shouldn't you be on a food run for manager and not here?" I growl out at him, it was getting harder to control my ghoul side when he had just reminded me so much of the man who hurt me so much.