I felt Carson walk towards me but I held up my hand causing him to stop.

Before he could say anything , I let out all of the emotion I've held up about my family and friends out. I fell on my knees to the ground as tears began to run down my face, screaming for me to see them. I brought my arms around myself and cried letting everything go.

Carson hesitantly walked up and basically grabbed my arms and dragged me to the wall. He sat down and placed his back upon it, while he grabbed my back and let it lean against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, giving me a sad expression, but told me comforting words.

I cried a bit more before turning my self around so I basically laid on top of him and cried in his chest.

"How about we go back to the house. I have a surprise for you. But it won't come till Friday." Carson said nudging me up.

"No just leave me here to die." I said snuffling a few tears.

"Sorry princess, I'm not going to let that happen. Plus, your surprise will make these next few couple of days a bit better.

The only thing that can make it better is my parents and friends.

I nodded my head, not finding the purpose in arguing, and stood up; Carson leading me out of the warehouse.

********
Carson's POV

"Hello who is this?" A feminine voice spoke through the phone.

"Hello, my name is Jack and I'm wanting to let you know that your daughter is safe." I began, not wanting to say my real name.

You see, Ellie's birthday is tomorrow which is Friday, which kind of makes me want to sing the Gotta get down on Friday song but I won't. Anyway, I wanted to show how much I care for Ellie, and get her parents and her friends to come over while my dad is on a business trip for a few days.

"Wait what? How do you know about my daughter? Caryl get over here now!" Her mother yelled.

"Look Mrs-" and that's when I realized I don't know what to call her. I don't even know their last name. What kind of friend doesn't know their other friends last name?

"Saunders" the mother responded looking at the screen nervously.

"Well Mrs. Saunders, I need to tell you something. I have your daughter, well not technically me but my dad. I'm protecting Ellie right now, because my dad is a ruthless man and he could hurt her, but I would never let that happen. It may be hard to understand right now, but I care for your daughter, I would die for her." I said looking at the sleeping Ellie across the room that was sound asleep on the bed.

"Over the last couple of days she's been here, I've developed feeling for her. I don't know how or why, or how in such a short amount of time, but I did. She's an amazing person inside and out. And I can't stay away from her." I said staring at her but eventually taking my eyes away from her to look at the man and women on the screen with worried faces.

"I care for Ellie and her happiness, and I'm going to show her that. I may get in trouble for what I'm about to offer but I would do anything for Ellie. Since her birthday is this Friday, I would like both of you, and her friends, to come and stay a few days here while my dad is on a business trip." I finished off my speech.

Both of the parents looked at each other putting themselves on mute, talking with each other privately.

They looked back at the screen, un-muted themselves, and replied with "Yes".

"But," I said while they groaned, "After you see Ellie, she must stay here till my dad is finished with her. He will not harm her at all, if she does what he says, so don't believe the recording he sent you. All he wants to do is talk to you." I finished once again.

Her father shook her head no, not wanting to let his wife go, but the wife said 'deal' sealing it.

"Ok then get everyone rounded up at Six Flags on Friday at 3:00. See you guys there." I said before hanging up.

I heard Ellie squirm in bed lifting her self up to stare at me. I gave her a happy smile and walked towards her, excited for Friday.

"So you know how I told you I had a surprise but I told you I would tell you this morning?" I asked, while she rubbed her eyes.

"Well Friday, for your birthday, we're going to Six Flags!" I said, leaving her parents and friends out as a surprise.

Before I could finish, Ellie attacked me in a bone crushing hug, brightening up my morning.
=============
Hey guys so I just wanted to ask if you are seeing a little string attached to certain names in the book. Maybe from a certain TV show?
*cough cough wink wink *