Chapter 20~ Together

HEY SO I THINK THE LAST CHAP WAS A MESS UP. WATTPAD IS SHOWING ME 2 DIFFERENT THINGS....SO IDK WHAT YALL ARE SEEING. ANYWAYS IF YALL COULDNT FINISH IT, YOU THOUGHT YOUR PARENTS WOULDNT COME BUT THEY SUPRISED YOU BY SHOWING UP. YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER ACCEPTED THE FACT YOU WERE GETTING MARRIED AND WERENT MAD. THE ENDING WAS YOU AND LAFAYETTE CUDDLING IN BED. KK HERES THIS LOVE YALL! LETS GET INTO THE LAST CHAPTER! 😭😭😭 DONT FORGET THE MUSIC!!

Y/NS POV

You squirmed as Angelica fixed your dress. "Stop that! I cant get it on if you keep moving"! She scolded and continued fixing the dress. You complied with twidiling your fingers, nervous and excited. "Oh Y/N"! Peggy burst into tears and hugged you. You let a single tear fall and hugged her back. "I love you Pegs". "You to Y/N". Angelica huffed "Girls! I swear if you dont stop"! Peggy stepped away and stuck her tounge out briefly. Eliza and your mother laughed from their chairs. "Lafayette is going to love that dress". His grandmother fluffed out the bottom and patted your arm sweetly. You bit your lip 'Lafayette...'. Your stomache began to do flips again and you fiddled with your fingers. "Dont be nervous. Your whole life is about to start". Your mother kissed your cheek and smiled. You nodded back "Im not nervous about being with him. Im just...excited and happy. I feel like exploding"! You chuckled and looked down at your hands "But Im nervous about my life starting...its all so new and big. I dont know how to..what to do"? Your mother softly lifted your chin "You will have eachother, and together you can tackle whatever life has to throw at you. You'll be fine". You nodded and teared up "I love you". She hugged you "Not nearly as much as I love you". You felt Angelicas frequent hands leave your body "Done. You look beautiful". Angelica smiled at you. Everyone in the room was either in tears, or close to it. Straightening your back you smiled "Lets go". Your mother and everyone walked out of the room and you went to your father by the path, waiting for the cue. It was a stone path leading to the tower, where the guests were. The guests sat in white/gold chairs, the eiffel tower and snow giving it a gorgeous feel. There was a small flower canopy above the alter where you would be wed, your soon to be husband waiting there. "I love you Y/N. And I am so sorry-". "Dont father". You turned to him "You were trying to keep me safe. I was also mainly in the wrong. I love you and I am so happy your here". You father smiled sadly/happily at you when the music started. "Are you ready sweety"? You nodded, your heart swelling a little at your fathers nickname. Then you started to walk. The path led to the end of the rows of seats and you finally saw Lafayette. He was wearing an amazing suit, making him even more handsome. He was beaming and a little skittish. You reciprocated the same smiled and couldnt wait to get to the alter. After a few more strides your father looked you in the eye and planted a soft kiss on your forehead. He passed you to Lafayette to which they gave eachother a brief nod. The priest had already begun. "Ladies and Gentleman. We are gathered here today for the union of Y/N and Marie‑Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert-". "You can stop there misour". Lafayette and everyone else gave a laugh. The priest smiled gratefully and continued, a little embaressed. "If anyone has any objections, speak now or forever hold your peace". The room was dead slient. "Alright. We will now present the vows". Lafayette took a deep breathe and looked you in the eye. "Y/N M/N L/N. When I first met you, you had me speechless. You had me captivated and stunned betond belief. You are such a special woman and I am overjoyed to call you mine. I love you, and I will continue to love you till the end of time. Non, beyond that charié. I am yours, whether we like it or not". The audience gave a laugh, some crying. You sniffed, trying not to cry. "L-Lafayette". You coughed, wiping away a single rebellious tear. "Lafayette. I dont understand how you put up with me. I am stubborn, wild and a complete annoyance" everyone laughed. "You are an amazing, sweet, intellegent man that saw something special in me. And I am so thankful that you love me, chose me to be yours as I chose you to be mine. I love you". Now literally everyone was in tears. The priest smiled "Let us bring the rings". Herculese quickly pulled out the rings and gave them to us. Laf slipped yours on, then you did the same to him. "You may now kiss the bride". Lafayette placed his hand on the small of your bacl and dipped you down, kissing you with so much passion. You reciprocated the same passion, gripping his hair and smiling against his lips. Everyone erupted in cheer and applause. Laf pulled back but didnt let go. "Finally". You laughed and stood. "Finally". 

***MINI-TIMESKIP***

Y/NS POV

You all finally made it to the reception building. "You did it"! John slapped Lafs back, grinning like crazy. Laf smiled "Oui I did". Alex, Thomas, and Herc soon joined "I thought this would never happen"! Alex nudged us playfully. You groaned "Me neither". We soon had to greet the rest of the guests, all of them congragulating us and sending us their best wishes. "Ah! Y/N"! The girls ran to you, enveloping you in a group hug. You beamed "Well now its one of your turns"! They all blushed and we laughed in hystaria. The whole group finally regrouped and we all joked and laughed. "This is all so..magical". You couldnt stop smiling as you squeezed Lafs hand. "Yeah wait till the wedding night". "THOMAS"! Eliza smacked his head hard enough to wipe the smirk off his face. "Ow! I was only joking...kind of". You and Laf blushed and looked down, everyone else laughing. "Everyone! Its time for the couples firsr dance"! Laf dragged you happily to the dance floor. A slow song started to play. "Laf im still a bad dancer"! He spun you around "Nonsense! You are amazing in all ways my love". You rolled your eyes "Shut up". You spun around in happy silence, taking in eachothers presence happily. The song finally ended and everyone clapped. You still held eachother as you tried to make your way off the dance-floor. "Ah, ah, ah! You forgot something else newly weds"! Thomas cheered playfully as the guys brought out a chair. You looked at Laf confused " Laf what is he-" you froze in embaressment "Oh". Blushing you went and sat in the chair, awaiting nervously for what was about to happen. "Throwing of the Garter"!  Thomas and all the men got in a crowd behind Laf, shoving eachother playfully. You looked at him and he was suprisingly calm. Actually, he looked a little eager. Something was burning in his eyes along with love that you..couldnt put your finger on. Laf slowly got on his knees infront of you, smirking. His hands grabbed the bottom of your dress and pulled it up, making you jump. His fingers slowly went up your dress, making you shiver as it reached your thigh. He ducked his head and went under, making you squirm. You bit your lip as his teeth grasped your garter, his lips pressed against your thigh. He slowly pulled down until it was off your leg, maintaining eye-contact the whole time. Your face was on fire, the audience was laughing the whole time. He held it in his hand and then tossed it backwards. The guys all frantically fought for it, until you heard an "I GOT IT"! from Alex. You laughed a he emerged huffing, his hair wild and out of place. Angelica was blushing madly and kept her head down. You turned back to Laf and he still had that...look. "Laf"? His eyes snapped to yours and he smiled "I love you". You smiled back, a little relieved that he was alright. "Love you to". The wedding went on and everyone had a wonderful time. Laf still had the look in his eyes as you left the building and arrived at your own room. "Lafayette are you alright? Youve been giving me this...look"? He shut the door and turned to you. Before you knew it he was kissing you, hard and fast. You pulled back shocked "Lafayette what-". "Charié you dont know how long ive wanted this". He placed his hands low on your waist, looking at you with hungry eyes. You blushed, realising you wanted him aswell. You felt the same passion he had stir in your stomache. You looked at him "Can we do this"? He smiled and pulled you close "Of course". He picked you up and placed you gently on the bed. He crawled ontop of you, kissing you deeply. He sat up and you helped him take off his suit, then he did the same to you almost ripping your dress in the proccess. He crawled back ontop of you, the new feeling of skin-to-skin making you electric. "You are beautiful..." Laf looked at you in awe and love. You blushed but smiled back, drinking in the sight of him. "So are you.." with that you went back to what was previously occuring.  You put your hands on his neck and pulled him closer. He lifted his head and started kissing downwards. "Lafayette". You bit your lip as he went past your collar-bone, taking all of you in greedily. "Y/N". Laf moaned getting lower and lower. This was all youve ever wanted. Lafayette was yours and you were his, till the ends of time. A whole new life was beginning for you. A whole book with blank pages, waiting to be written upon. And you and Laf would share every chapter. Together.

OMG YOU GUYS! I DID IT! IM FINISHED! I AM SO GLAD AND I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS AS MUCH AS I DID. IM THINKING ABOUT A SEQUEL?! ANYONE WANT ONE? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS. IM CRYING AGGHHH!! 😭😭😭 LOVE YALL!! BYEE