Chapter 5~ ....What

LAFS POV

Me and John had made a new companion, Theo. He looked a little too scrawny to be in the fight, so that worried me a little. He looked extremely familiar, I tapped his shoulder. "Not to bother you misour, but you look very familiar..."? What intrigued me more was how he suddenly became uncomfortable. He squirmed "I believe you are mistaken sir. I would have remembered if we crossed paths". I nodded and turned back to the front. 

   *TIME SKIP BOOIIIOOIOOOOIOOOOOIOIOIOOOOO!!!!!*

We arrived at camp and were assigned our tents. "Ahh! Mon ami it seems that you will be bunking with us"! I slapped his back. Theo let out an exasperated sigh and smiled, but it looked a little forced. I do not think he likes me too much. Me, Alex, John, Herculese and Theo all went to our tent. The general was kind enough to let us relax for today and half of tommorrow, so I began to change my clothes. "AGH! DONT DO THAT HERE"! I whipped around to Theo shielding his eyes with his hands. I cocked my head to the side and everyone looked at him with the same confusion. "Why is that a problem Theo"? Alex asked looking between us. Theo looked at his feet "Its....no problem. I will excuse myself". A red faced Theo quickly ran out of the tent. We all looked at eachother "That was...." Herc trailed off as he flopped on his cot. "Agreed. Our new friend is a little strange. Maybe he is just shy". John pondered and threw on a shirt. I nodded as I sat on my cot. "Maybe we should invite him for a drink? Then maybe he will feel more comfterable around us". Everyone nodded and I stood to go get Theo. I really hope he warms up to us soon...

****************

Y/NS POV

Yikes. That was.... Yikes. You didnt think about ACTUALLY sharing a tent with the other men. That would complicate things. You rubbed your temples and sat against a tree. "Are you alright my friend"? You looked up and saw Laf. You couldnt help the blush that crawled to your cheeks as you looked at his handsome features. You nodded with a smile "Of course. Is there something that you need me for Lafayette"? He took a seat beside you. "Non. Nothing really. We all just wanted to invite you to come to the bar with us tonight. Would you be interested"? You tried not to nod too quickly. You were glad he wanted to be "friends" with you. That means you could stay close to him. "Yes. That would be very nice"! Laf smiled "Good! Lets get going then"? You both stood and made your way to the bar. You met up with Alex and John and Herc and got a round of drinks. They were very loud, but you didnt mind at all. As they passed you your drink you stared at the unfamiliar liquid slosh in your cup. Being a daughter of wealthy parents, the strongest thing youve ever had was a smidge of wine. "Never had beer"? Herc nudged you with a smirk. You smiled sheepishly at them all "Not particularly". "Just do a little at a time. Dont take it all in at once". John advised as you eyed the mug. You put your lips to the mug and poured a little in my mouth. It was bitter, but soothing and a little sweet. You loved how it made your tounge buzz and feel like a cloud. You quickly downed more in one go amd slammed the mug to the table. "Ill go get more"! You bounced up and ran to the bartender for another round. You came back and handed all of them their drinks. You downed 2 more and started to sway slightly. "Ooohhhhooo I reeaally like thisss"! You screamed to the bar and spun in a circle while giggling. You finished your 5th cup when a voice called to you. "Be careful. Do not completely, how you say, overdue it". Laf chuckled into his mug. You whipped around to him with a smirk. "You" you pointed and hiccuped "Come 'ere. I gotta talk to yooouuu". Laf raised an eyebrow and stood, following me outside to the back of the bar. "What is it Theo"? Laf crossed his arms and looked at you with amusement. You leaned in and whispered "I have to *hic* tell you a secret". Laf reluctantly nodded "Alright"? You leaned in closer and whispered in his ear "Its me....Y/N. I joined the revolution"! You giggled with exitement and threw your arms up. Laf looked you over and a mix of shock/realization washed over his face. "Y/N!?! What are you doing here"!!?!?! He cupped your face. "You have a very sexy accent. And a sexy face. Your so handsome..." You placed a hand on his face and giggled. Laf blushed slightly but anger still burned in his eyes. "Y/N. You cant be here. You could die or-". "No Laf. I came here to protect this nation and im not throwing away my shot". You managed to get out and stand tall without swaying. "Just because im a woman doesnt mean I cant fight. I dont care what you or my father says". Laf contemplated what to do for a minute then sighed in defeat "Okay Y/N. But how are you going to keep your gender an identity"? You smiled "Ooohhh that. I have bamdages. Oh! Do you wanna see"? You fiddled and started to, with much trouble, unbutton your shirt. "Agh! Uhm.. no keep that on it is fine charié". Laf blushed and shook his head smirking. "How come your always willing to undress for me Y/N"? He asked playfully. You smirked and pulled him roughly close to you. "Because I find you veeerryyy attractive". You blushed and leaned into him. Laf backed away and ran a hand through his hair. "No Y/N. I cant...not now". You frowned and started to cry "I understand. Y-You dont love me..." Laf soon embraced you and squeezed you tight "Non! Non Y/N I love you so much. Its just...with the state that your in it wouldnt be right. And besides, where we are it wouldnt be appropriate". You nodded and looked up at him with big, drunken, innocent eyes. "So we can do it later"? Laf coughed and looked away. "A-agh....Well....We should talk about this when your in the right state of mind". You nodded and yawned "I am rather tired..." Laf chuckled and wrapped an arm around you. "Ill take you back to the tent. Lets go tell the guys where we are going shall we? Oh and dont tell them 'the secret'". You nodded and started to walk. You two soon made it back to the tent and Laf layed you down. You kissed him briefly and sweetly before you were too tired to move. "I love you Lafayette...." you were almost asleep when you heard Lafs sweet voice reply. "I love you to Y/N. More than you know". A smile graced your lips as you fell into a dreamless slumber.

PLEASE DONT HATE ME! I HOPE YALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER, I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA! IM SORRY IF THIS IS BAD!! 😭 OK WELL. LOVE YOU ALL!! 😁😁