Chapter 17~ A New Point of View PT.2

I LOVE YALLS INPUT SO IF THESE ARENT WHAT YALL LIKE PLEASE TELL ME K? K. LOVE YALL AS ALWAYS AND DONT FORGET MUSIC.

PEGGYS POV

I raised my eyebrows as Angelica walked in a slight daze. "Happy are you"? Angelica froze and went back to a straight face. "Aghum I appear to be feeling in a better mood today yes". I giggled and rolled my eyes "So Alex is a good man I gather"? Angelica finally dropped the act and smiled "Yes. He seems so.." I took notice how she held her hand lightly to her lips. I gasped "He kissed you"! She blushed "N-No..." I squealed and spun her around. She laughed and finally joined in. Eliza rushed in "Whats going on"? I laughed "Alexander kissed Angelica"! Eliza beamed at her sister "Oh Angelica that is so sweet"! We all hugged and Angelica was a little flushed "I mean, he is just so...different". I nodded, my mind wandering to Herculese. It was late and as we all tucked in I couldnt help but get my mind stuck on Herc. He was an intimidating man, but he honestly was very kind. I also noticed he was shy, and hasnt tooken me on a date yet. I sighed and closed her eyes. I hoped he was interested in me, because I was facinated with him.
It seemed like a few hours passed when I heard it. 'Knock knock knock'. I sat up and looked at the door in tired confusion. My sisters still slept as I got up and opened the door slightly. "Peggy"? My eyes widened "Herculese? What are you-". He cupped my cheek and looked in my eyes "Get dressed quickly and meet me outside". Flushed I nodded "O-Ok". He smiled and leaned in. Excited I closed my eyes and did the same. But the kiss never came so I opened my eyes confused. Herc had stopped and pulled back, embaressed and hesitant. "Alright then.." and quickly made his way down the hallway. Exitement coursing through me I got the most gorgeous dress I owned and ran outside...

***********

HERCS POV

My heart was literally about to explode out of my chest. I had finally asked her on a date...even though it was late at night. Who cares, she said yes! "Herc"? I turned around and all the air left my body. No one has EVER been able to make me speechless, but she blew me away. The city lights and moon casted gorgeous shadows on her hair and eyes. Her dress flowed elegantly from her sides and made me aware of my clumsiness. "You look amazing". She smiled sheepishly at me and grabbed my hand. "Thank you. Is there a particular reason you woke me up so late in the night"? Remembering my plans I nodded. "Yes but its a suprise. Do you trust me"? Peggy bot her lip and glanced back at the house. My heart dropped 'Of course she doesnt-'. "Yes. I trust you". Peggy gave my hand a squeeze. I smiled back and with new found confidence took her into the wonders of Paris at night. "So im not allowed to inquire where you are to take me"? Peggy practically bounced beside me. I laughed "No. And I wont give into you so youll just have to be patient". She groaned and bumped me. Thats why I loved her. Her positive and fun attitude radiated off of her and infected anyone standing by. As we got closer to the Eiffel Tower she gave me a smirk. "You really are a softy". I blushed and smiked back, leading her to the top.

*********

PEGGYS POV

As we climbed the Eiffel Tower I was flattered he had thought to take me here. He really was just a kind hearted man, even though he was a bit intimidating. We finally reached the top and my breathe was taken away. The calm glow of Paris was simply captivating. I turned to Herculese "This is beautiful...Thank you so much". He turned to me with a sheepish smile "Of course. I didnt want to share this with anyone exept you". My cheeks heated up as I turned away, flattered. "O-Oh im sorry. I didnt mean to say that...if you dont reciprocate the feeling t-then thats fine-". I turned around and cupped his face "Shut up Herculese. I love it and im flattered". He took a breathe and I put a finger to his lips. "Dont say a word. Just kiss me". Herculeses eyes widened as I quickly leaned in and collided my lips with his. He was stiff then moved back against me, our lips moving in sync. I pulled back and couldnt hide my huge smile. "Finally". He smiled and hugged me tighter "Finally".

AGH! IM NOT SURE IF YALL LIKE THIS! I FEEL LIKE THESE ARE BAD BUT WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU AND LAF I SWEAR! K BYYEE!