Chapter 19~ Here

SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT YOUR BACK! NEXT CHAP WILL BE BETTER I PROMISE! KK LOVE YALL! DONT FORGET MUSIC!

Y/NS POV

Everything was set. The wedding plans were done and the dress was already picked out. (PIC BELOW).

Even the guests had started to arrive

Even the guests had started to arrive. Every guest accept your father. You were telling people hello who had just arrived with Laf, but your father and mother werent anywhere. "Charié dont worry. They will come". Laf whispered reassuringly in your ear. You nodded yes but could feel the doubt still heavily set in your chest. Lafayettes gandmother was hosting an engagement party for you both. You were silently praying they would show. It had been half an hour and everyone from the list was here. Accpet, of course, your parents. You sighed and felt the lump in your throat. "They arent coming..." you turned to Laf, a single tear slipping. "Theyve forgotten me". You hugged him tightly and tried not to sob. How could they not want you? You loved them and they loved you, surely they still cared? "Shh, Charié. I love you still, and we can get through it together oui"? He lifted your chin and wiped your tears away. You smile "How am I so lucky to have you"? He smiled back and kissed my foehead softly. "I could ask the same question".  As I gazed up at him I heard someone calling my name. "Y/N"! Recognizing the voice I turned quickly, smiling. "Mother"! I sprinted over to her and collided in a death grasp. She hugged me back tightly, kissing all over my face "Oh Y/N. You worried me so much"! She tucked you hair behind your ears, gazing at you fondly. You frowned, slightly ashamed. "I am so sorry mother. But I had to. I couldnt just stand by when-". "I know. I know you Y/N. You are your fathers daughter". You sighed reliefed and hugged her again. When you pulled back you noticed the taller figure behind her. "Father". He looked down at you fondly, the same look as your mother. "Y/N". He pulled you into his embrace, a comforting feeling you knew all to well. You pulled back and noticed Laf was already beside you giving your parents a nervous smile. "Mad'am. Misour". He bowed at them both. Your fathers eyes were slightly softer than they usually were, but they still were still steel. "So, you really are getting married"? Laf straightened and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Yes sir". He glanced at his arm and sighed. Looking into Lafs eyes he frowned. "Lafayette, I am not fully aware if I forgive you or not" Lafayettes eyes turned sad as he glanced at you with a frown. "However. Looking at my daughters face" he glanced at you then turned his attention back to Laf. "Shes never looked happier, more alive. And if this is what she wants..then I accept it". Beaming you turn to Laf and hug him tighter. "Thank you". You hug both of your parents again and explain to your mom about the wedding. "Oh Y/N that is beautiful! And only a few weeks away". Your stomache did a flip at those words. '5 weeks to be exact'. You couldnt wait, your life was falling into place perfectly. You stuck by your parents most of the night, Laf had to go say hello to other friends until finally the night is over. "I love you. Bye". Your parents were the last to leave as you shut the door. "Ugh"! You groaned and kicked off your heels and slumped against the door. Laf chuckled "Tired love"? Your heart skipped a beat as you nodded. Laf scooped you up effortlessly and carried you to your room. He set you down and turned to go. Before he could you grabbed his waist and tugged backwards, causing him to fall. He sighed happily and snuggled closer to you. "I love you Y/N". You smiled sleepily "I love you Lafayette".