Chapter 14~ Rings

THIS ONE IS SHORT AND SWEET. SO YEAH. IM REALLY SORRY! 😢

Y/NS POV

You sent a letter to everyone announcing the wedding that was going to happen in a few months. You asked Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy to be your bridesmaids. Angelica was obviously your maid of honor. And Lafayette had asked Herc to be his best man. You were mostly nervous about your father and mothers response. But the wedding was happening. No matter what. Once all of the letters were done you got dressed for the day. Lafayette had wanted to take you on a tour of the city. Paris had always been a place youve wanted to see, so you were excited. You slipped into a gorgeous Y/F/C dress and put your Y/L/H Y/C/H hair into a neat bun. You normally dont dress up, but this was Paris. You went to the main staircase and walked down to Laf.

****************

LAFS POV

I wanted to show Y/N around Paris today. It is something I had wanted to do for a while, but I also had other intentions. I was hopping to buy her an engagement ring today, to make it completely official. I heard her make her way down the staircase and did a doubletake. 'She'll never cease to amaze me...' No matter what she wore, she looked stunning. Her Y/F/C dress made her Y/C/E eyes pop and her face seemed to glow more. "Laf close your mouth before something flys in". She winked at me and walked out the door. I blushed and quickly followed. She was the only woman, and person for thaf matter, who could fluster me to be speechless. I showed her the fancy shops and parks that Paris had to offer. I loved seeing her face light up at every suprise and turn. She truely was special. I finally found the jewlers store and nudged her "We should go in here Y/N". She looked at the shop. The title was in French so she had no idea what this was. "Alright". I opened the door for her and stepped inside. I heard her gasp in amazement at the glittering jewels around us. There were expensive necklaces and bracelets but I swiftly guided us to the rings. "Oh wow..." I turned to see a ring that had caught her eye. (PIC ABOVE). It was gorgeous, and she seemed completely transfixed by it. "Do you like it"? I whispered as I slipped it on for her. "Its grogeous.." Thats all I needed. I took the ring off of her finger and turned to the clerk. "Excuse me misour. Would I be able to buy this ring? Today"? Y/N looked at me with huge eyes. The clerk nodded "Oui. Let me see it". We chose ring size and the price. I had gotten me a ring aswell, more simple, and we soon left. "Laf! I cant believe you got me this"! She exclaimed as I put it back on her finger. "I had to make it official non"? She wiped a tear away and pecked my lips "Thank you. I love you Lafayette". Those four words made my whole world brighter, the air crisper. Light and oure bliss flooded my heart at those words. I smiled back at her "I love you to Y/N". I took her arm back and we just walked around the city of love, enjoying the sights and company of eachother.