Chapter 18~ New Point of View PT.3

LAST ONE! THIS IS MY FAVORITE! THEN ITS BACK TO YOU! ALRIGHT LOVE YALL!

ELIZAS POV

As we made our way down the steps I noticed Peggy looked extremely tired. "Are you ok Peggy? You seem a bit worn out"? A faint pink tinted her cheeks as she shook her head "Im fine I just didnt sleep well". I nodded and entered the kitchen. "Bonjure little ones". Lafayettes grandmother smiled kindly at us. I nodded "Good morning". She stood and walked out, going god-knows where. I sighed and took a seat in between Angelica and Peggy with Y/N on the end. "IS BREAKFEST DONE YET"!? Thomas burst dramatically into the kitchen along with the boys. Alex shot daggers at Thomas, as if he would lunge at him at this instant if he were allowed. Everyone else just groaned. "Yes im sure its done Thomas. Just go look"! Lafayette gestured towards the kitchen and took a seat next to Y/N. She smiled and took his hand happily, both of their engagement rings shining. Alex and Herculese quickly found way to Angelica and Peggy, also beaming. I frowened slightly and focused on my breakfest. 'Dont kid yourself with those Romance Novels. No one will ever love you'. I internally sighed. I always bothered myself with Romance Novels and romantic fantasys that will never come true. I guess Im just meant to be independant. "Well if it isnt my favorite Schuyler sister"! Thomas came and wedged inbetween me and Angelica. He flashed a toothy grin "Hows your morining doll"? I couldnt help but blush and look down "Fine thank you". Thomas seemed very bold and confident. For some odd reason that was what attracted me. But honestly his features werent bad either. His wild hair and rich skin were captivating. "Doll if you stare any longer your food'll get cold". He sent me a wink and I quickly ate my eggs and toast. "Dont call me doll". For some reason the name irked me extremely. He raised a brow "Oh doll doesnt like her nickname"? I turned to him annoyed "Dont". His smile grew "Wow didnt know you could get angry doll"! He laughed as I got up and stormed out of the room. "Aw dont be this way"! Thomas ran up beside me still flashing that confident, handsome, annoying grin. I gave him an annoyed glance "You wont stop calling me doll". He stepped infront of me and leaned on his cane "Then I wont call you doll anymore, even if you are the cutest thang ive ever seen". I couldnt help the faint blush that spread to my cheeks. I smirked "That wont be enough sugar". I used his nickname against him, making him slightly flush. "What"? I crossed my arms "You have to apologize". I havent been around him for long, but I know enough that he is extremely prideful. Making him apologize is something he wont do easily. He furrowed his brow in confusion then anger "Is that really necessary-" "Yes. Or ill just ignore you". I cut him off, gaining confidence. He sent me a pointed glare then a smirk. He threw his cane to the side and dropped to his knees "OH SWEET ELIZA"! He screamed and bowed at my feet. I blushed deeply "What are you-". "PLEASE ALLOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL SELF TO BESTOW MERCY ON A POOR, HELPLESS MAN"! I tried to pull him up but he took my hands. "BEAUTIFUL, SWEET, KIND-HEARTED, AMAZING ELIZA. I APOLOGIZE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART"! He planted a long kiss on my hands and looked up at me victoriously. My face was surely a deep crimson, and I stuttered incoherent words. He stood and put his hands on my waist. "Hmm. Maybe an apology isnt enough". He slowly leaned in and looked into my eyes for any sign of rejection. I suddenly realised what was happening and closed the gap quickly.

**********

JEFFERSONS POV

"Hmm. Maybe an apology isnt enough". I slowly leaned in, searching for any rejection. God I wanted this badly. Eliza was... so different. She was sweet and beautiful and did something no other woman could do. Make me feel weak or speechless. As I was worrying on the inside Eliza had closed the gap between us. 'Oh god'. I pleaded on the inside. Her lips fit perfectly to mine, gliding in sync. I kept it slow and sweet, wanting to savour the feel of her. I tightened my grip on her waist and pulled her a little closer, not wanting to let go. Her hands were already behind my neck, she tilted her head slightly to deepen the kiss. I tentivaley slid my tounge into her mouth, making her gasp but quickly adjust. Letting out a small moan she trailed her hands to my hair, tigging it slightly. Moaning back I trailed my hands slowly up and down her sides. 'I love you Eliza Schuyler'. I tried to pour that thought into every kiss. She returned the same passion. This couldnt be any better. "Children". I whipped around at Lafayettes grandma standing in the hallway. I kept my emmbaressment on the insde, while Eliza crumbled next to me. She smiled at us "Please do not crowd my hallway. Merci. Move this somewhere else a little private non"? She let out a crackly laugh and scooted by us. Panting slightly I looked back at Eliza. Her breathed were also shallow, eyes dialated. "Are you- Is that what-I". Damnit I couldnt even form a sentence! She smiled and took my hand "Im fine. Thats what I wanted, you did nothing wrong". I sighed and nodded, thankful. She began to turn then stopped. "Thomas..do you really like me? Or am I just another pretty woman you want to seduce"? I cupped her face gently and smiled "Eliza, I truley, deeply like you. You...you are so special to me. You make me feel so different and good. I would never want to hurt you". She smiled and nodded bashfully. 'How is she so adorable'? "Well, im supposed to help Y/N finish up the wedding plans. Will I accompony you later"? I nodded "Of course! Until then doll". I winked playfully and she huffed in annoyance. "Until then". She smiled at me happily and trotted off. I found my cane and made way back into the kitchen. I was a little flushed as all eyes were on me but I just took my seat. "You well Thomas"? Herc eyed me suspicously. I smiled down at my food "Never better".