Chapter 7~ You know I love you...

Y/NS POV

The next month flew by in a hurried blur. You had gained skill in hand-to-hand combat and improved with your pistol. You were extremely proud of yourself and felt ready to face anything. It had been hard to maintain your identity, but it was getting easier. You had also grown closer to the boys and Laf. Which it was also hard to hide your affections for eachother aswell, but you managed with secret kisses and flirtasious eye contact. Laf had actually been put in the head of command, which you were not really suprised. Laf was amazing, ofcourse he got the position! Alex was a little tense over the matter, but they were best friends and Alex did not hate Laf for it. He knew that Lafayette deserved it. You were actually currently sitting in the tent with the boys. Alex and John worked on slavery essays, Herc was napping and Laf was deeply intrigued in a book. You couldnt stop yourself from taking in his features, lovingly taking note of his cute quirks. His hair was an astounding ball of dark, gorgeous ringlets. His dark complexion along with his ringlets making him take your breathe away. He was tall and had a lean build, which was very attractive. His beautiful qualities didnt stop at the outside, though. He was extremely intellegent, and sweet and hilarious. He was also energetic and strong willed, loyal. The list could go on and on. You sighed internally 'And this amazing man is going to be mine...'. You hadn't noticed Laf was snickering and whispering until he called your name for the upteenth time. "Y-Yes"? You straightened up and blushed lightly. Laf chuckled "Mon charié I believe that you were, how you say, checking me out"? You were alarmed that the others would hear but realized that John and Alex had fallen asleep as well. You blushed even more and turned from him. "D-Do not kid yourself Marquise Lafayette. I was only in deep thought". You suddenly felt him behind you and his hands wrapped around your waist. "Awww my sweet Y/N. Using full names are we? Do not be embaressed! I love you". He placed butter-fly kisses along the crook of your neck and kissed your ear lightly. You giggled and turned to face him. "I love you too, Lafayette". His already huge smile grew as he caressed your face and pulled you into a slow, sweet kiss. You smiled into the kiss and put your hands into his amazing curls. You were suprised when the kiss soon turned heated and he layed you down. "L-Laf"! You squealed against his lips as he briefly placed a tounge into your mouth. He pulled back and softly panted "I...Im sorry Y/N. Do you not want me to"? You bit your lip and looked at the candle. Let's not kid ourselves, that kiss was AMAZING. And honestly, you might not get the chance again. You looked back at him and softly caressed his cheek. "No! I rather enjoyed the kiss. It just took me off gaurd". With that you softly pulled him back down into the soft kiss you had been sharing.

****QUICK POV CHANGE****

LAFS POV

When she pulled me back into the kiss, every bad scenario flodded my mind. Her dying, me dying. Either one of us getting captured. Injured. Lost. I slipped my tounge back into her mouth and roamed her body with my hands. She moaned softly and put the same urgency and passion back into the kiss as she wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me closer. We soon pulled back for air, slightly panting. I gazed down at her and tucked a stray Y/H/C hair behind her ear. "I love you. So much Y/N. I love your mesmerising Y/C/E eyes. I love your laugh, smile, sneeze, everything. I love you Y/N. And...I wanted you to know that if I-". She put her finger to my lip flinching "Please, dont say it"? I nodded "Well. I just wanted you to know it is ok to...move on from me charié. I love you, and I want you to be happy". She looked at me with a sad/pained expression. "Ill never stop loving you Lafayette". I let a single tear fall as I kissed her slowly again, but with passion. I pulled back and kissed her forehead "As I charié". I went to get up and she pulled me back down "Please? Stay a little longer..." I smiled and moved to her side exhaled in content. She snuggled into my side. "We're going to make it Laf. I know it". You smiled at her hope and kissed her forhead "I know".

*********

Y/NS POV

"Theo"? You blinked and looked around. Herc and Alex were looking at you and Laf with a confused expression. You had your back snuggled into Laf and he had one arm around your neck and the other sprawled out. You sat up and stretched, avoiding their stares as if nothing happened. "Good morning. How are you"? They glanced at eachother "Fine. You seem to be doing well"? Alex gathered his work from last night, placing it in a satchel securely. You nodded "Ah...yes. Thank you. If you'll excuse me". You grabbed your uniform and ran to your secure spot. Your hair was about to fall and you felt how loose the bandages were. Also, you mainly didnt want any questions about why Laf shared your cot with you. As you adjusted and changed you headed back to the tent. The boys were all in a hurry, running around the tent and grabbing their guns. "What is happening"? You followed suit and grabbed your weapon, heading out with them. "Red coats have invaded the camp. Its a suprise assault. Lafayette and the general our gathering the other men as we speak". John quickly explained as you got closer to the commotion. Your heart beat grew faster with the sudden rush of adreneline. 'This is it. This is your momment.' You ran into the heart of the commotion, looking for an enemy. You were soon confronted with a hefty red-coat throwing a punch at you. He might have been large, but you were swift on your feet and dodged his heavy hits. You got some in yourself, hitting his stomache and jaw. You used your gun against him and jabbed the pointy end at him. He let out a scream as the blade grazed his arm, the wound almost immeadietly bleeding. You smirked, assured victory in your sight. "Y/N"! you heard Laf scream your name wildly. Confused you stopped and then felt the pain. "AGHHH"! You screamed and grabbed your side in immense pain. He had stabbee your side, thankfully he didnt leave it there. The wound wasnt really deep, but it wasnt shallow. The red-coat let out a laugh as he kicked you to the ground. You watched in fear as he aimed his gun at your head, cocking the gun. 'This is it. Thid is the end of me'. Memmories of your family, friends, loved ones flashed through your mind quickly.

***FLASHBACK MONTAGE***

With your mother:

"Ugh mother! Baking is so hard"! You whined as you had burned another Y/F/D (your favorite dish). She chuckled warmly at you "Oh child what am I to do with you"! You pouted up at her, you were 11 at the time. "Mother! Why do I have to learn this? Im terrible"! She tucked some of your Y/C/H behind your ears and pecked your cheek "Because, my sweet love, your future husband and children will need someone to cook and take care of them". You cringed and made a disgusted face "Bleh! I do not need a husband or kids. I am fine on my own". You crossed your arms. Your mother rolled her eyes and gave another hearty chuckle "Just like your father. Stubborn and so independant". You beamed at this. You admired your father dearly, and desperatly wanted to make him proud."Really!? Im like father"! She carressed your cheek "Your more like him with every passing day". "What is this about me"? Your father strode into the kitchen, wrapping you and you lr mother in a tight and loving embrace. "Father"! You giggled as he spun you in the air.

*******

The one with Lafayette:

"I was wondering, sir, if you would do me the honor of, how you say, courting her"? Laf had bent down and softly kissed my hand. I blushed immesnely. 'He would like to court me'? I hadn't noticed that the attention was on me until I noticed everyone staring. I smiled "Yes"! He picked me up and twirled me in a happy whirl. The rest of the night was amazing after that, it was the best night of my life.

******

As more memmories flashed through your mind, tears poured down your face as you awaited deaths sting. It didnt come. You opened your eyes to see Laf had the man pinned to the ground, punching without mercy. He finally knocked the man out and ended him with a final blow. Once he was done he ran to you. "Y/N! Stay with me charié". He pulled you close and looked around "SOMEONE! WE NEED A MEDIC"! You heard your fathers voice bark orders and men running off. You noticed the battle field was mainly empty and you wearily looked at Laf. "D-Did we win? Is everyone ok"? Laf nodded and brushed my tears away "Yes, charié. We won and everyone is fine". You smiled wearily "Good. Laf"? He caressed your face gently "What is it charié"? You smiled warily as another tear graced its way down your cheek "I love you Lafayette..." Everything turned dark.

WHAAAAT!?!? CLIFF HANGER!!! WILL YOU BE OK? WILL YOUR FATHER DISCOVER YOUR SECERET?! WHAT WILL LAF DO? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! (ANYONE ELSE IMAGINE THE POKEMON GUY ANNOUNCERS VOICE WITH THIS, NO? OK) ANYWAYS DID YALL LIKE YOUR MAKE-OUT SESSION WITH LAF?? DO YA? DO YA? DO YA!?! KK ILL STOP BOTHERING YALL NOW, LOVE YOU BYE!!