e i g h t e e n

❝ Puke 'n Prom ❞____18

Puke 'n Prom
____
18

Everyone seem to be enjoying the prom as the facility was dimmed with purple lights that gleamed off the decorations from wall to wall. Adonte hissed lowly, still feeling pains accompanying his body from the match. He held his side gently as he sipped the tropical punch slowly from the styrofoam cup.

Marcus joined his side and patted his back, completely forgetting the pain he was suffering. They both were dressed up well -Adonte in a silver dress shirt with a purple bowtie while Marcus only had a lavender shirt with the top two buttons unsnapped.

Adonte hissed loudly and glared up at Marcus. "My bad." Marcus apologized so Don went back to enjoying his beverage. "So where's Isla? I thought you'd ask her."

Once swallowing, Adonte shook his head while looking down. "She doesn't want to talk to me." His friend furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at him. "She found out about the bet."

Marcus shook his head in disappointment. "We should've never did that stupid bet. Kinda my fault for proposing it." Adonte agreed with a nod. Marcus added, "It's caused nothing but problems brah."

"Guess. . some things you have to live to regret. this being one of them." Don stated and leaned back in his chair, hearing low pops come from his back.

The two friends conversed a bit longer before someone walked up into their presence. "Hey guys." Both boys turned their heads to J.T. Or Jina because tonight she looked totally different than usual -to her short, nappy hair being straightened out in a bob-like style, a bit of makeup coated her face to her lavender prom dress that fit to her body, even revealing small curves she didn't know she had.

Adonte head leaned back a bit and Marcus mouth was gapped a bit as both of them stared in surprise. "What's. .up?" Adonte finally spoke up. Jina tugged her dress uncomfortably and nudged Marcus hard as he coughed.

"Stop. I know, I know. My mom made me do it okay. I look stupid." She blew her breath upward causing her side bang to fly.

"You look pretty." Marcus responded almost too soon after then looked away, scratching his neck from the obvious awkwardness it was in the area. Jina rocked back and forth on her heels of her sneakers that she snuck to wear.

"Uh. . thanks Marcus." She thanked before turning to Adonte quickly and head nodding. "Where's Issy?" Adonte explained for the second time tonight the situation between them two and Jina understood, agreeing with what Adonte and Marcus said earlier about the bet turning out more dumb that fun.