s i x

❝Lookin' Boy❞____6

Lookin' Boy
____
6

"Aren't you working a shift today? " Vivian asked Adonte as he pulled his bookbag on his shoulders. He grabbed his safety pads and shook his head in disagreement.

"No, I took off. I don't have training either, I'm going to a. . friend house for tutoring. " He responds to her and walked towards the screen door.

"I'm going on down there. I think we should get some more young folk hired." Leroy butted in, pulling his arms through an old jean jacket and grabbed the keys to his old car. "Need a ride? "

Quickly, Adonte soon his head no and lifted his safety gear indicating he was talking his skateboard. Vivi nodded, placing a hand on her hip. "Well. . be careful then Don. Be back before the street lights come on. And yes, we'll talk about that later Roy."

Both males agreed with an okay and Adonte pushed the screen door open, stepping out and grabbed his skateboard that was propped up against the bricked house.

"J.T you're losing as shit, boy. Yeah, Kain and I got head but Don has got some twice. This nigga is in the lead and don't even know it. His ass turning down ass." Marcus stated as they stood in a huddle, their eyes wandering the street slightly as J.T shook her head.

Adonte had just noticed them standing at the end of his driveway and jogged over to them. "What's up? What y'all talking about?"

Marcus turned towards him and squinted to block the sunlight's rays. "You and your slanging ass dick. Getting head, turning ass opposite of up and in the lead."

"Because he's too focused on Isla. Someone he has no chance of getting." Kain spoke up, leaning against the rails of his cruiser bike and shook his head.

"Nigga why did you turn Paris down? Hell is your problem?"

"Listen yeah, I'm in the bet too and $100 will be good in my pockets but I'm not trying to slid into just anything. Fuck Paris? Liberty? Or who, Nola? Hell no!" Adonte fussed, adding hand gestures as they stared at him. "Its a stretch but I'd rather try to get with Isla than fuck them any day." DD shrugged and let his skateboard fall to the ground as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah but hello! You did get head from little miss France without rubber so if it's an STD you're trying to avoid, you're going to need to do a little better." Marcus smartly reminded and looked off down the street. "That's the only French thing he passed in." They all erupted into laughter.

Adonte was over the conversation at the moment but he did think back on that night and the protection he lacked. He shook his head and nodded. "You're right, I need to go down to. . the store for that. But since y'all aren't getting any play, I'll just tell you it was good. She's gotta stretchy throat, y'all should try it. " Don surprisingly teased and patted Kain against his arm with a smile.