t e n

❝Side Effects ❞____10

❝Side Effects ❞
____
10

Adonte and Isla tongues kept roaming each other's mouths as they leaned farther into the bathroom door. Isla held the back of Adonte's neck with not much of a tight grasp. The door to the bathroom opened quickly and Adonte caught Isla as she was fixing to fall backwards.

"Excuse me." Chelsey said as she looked at them strangely but not wanting to make eye contact with Adonte -one because of her earlier actions and also getting him in trouble.

She headed her own way back down the stairs as Isla looked at her then back at Adonte. He glanced at Chelsey then down into Issy's face. She chuckled embarrassedly as she stepped back from his grip, pulling her hair into a ponytail form with her hands then let it go behind her back.

Don returned the shy chuckle and rubbed the back of his back, thinking what his next move should be. Isla tucked her lips as her eyes travelled around the small hallway before she pushed the bathroom door back open and flipped the light on. "Um, I'll be out soon." She said briefly before entering and shutting the door behind her.

She leaned her back against the door and inhaled deeply then eyed the toilet, getting ready to use it quickly. Adonte didn't have time to respond before she was already in the bathroom with the door locked. However, he was proud of himself for stepping up and making a move ; tonight he had kissed his long-term crush and she kissed back! Nothing could either ruin or better his mood.

"Adonte! Yo, D." Adonte turned to his left and saw his friend, Kain, rushing up towards him with a different look in his eyes -a look he knew he had when he was about to do something he had no business. "Aye, try this with me."

Don faced downward as Kain did a handoff with him, dropping a small, white pill into his hand. Don furrowed his eyebrows and observed it closely before looking up at Kain. "Fuck you just give me?"

"Obviously it's a pill."

"But what does it do?"

"I said try it with me for a reason. I don't know, I've never had it. "

"Well did you think about asking the person you got it from what it does?" Adonte continued to fuss, resulting into Kain giving him an unamused face and sigh deeply. Kain flashed the colored pill that was between his fingertips, up.

"Are you going to try it or not? Stop being a pussy."

Adonte shook his head, looking around as the music still blarred loudly from down the hall. He thought long and hard for those couple of seconds, at least he thought. He looked back down at the pill and thought about his confident night, thinking why not take the risk this once. Besides it's a pill, he could always just make himself regurgitate it, right?