Chapter 12: Do bad things with you

The doctor soon finished wrapping bianca up and smiled to negan as he left their room. Bianca quietly twiddled her fingers looking up to negan. "s-so how long am i grounded for." Negan whistled. "long ass time." He went over sitting next to her looking at her. " That means no leaving.. unless i say you can..." She nodded biting her lip. " Thats fair.." She soon felt a hand softly touch her cheek. She looked up to him and smiled. " thanks again for.. saving my life."  Negan smiled. "well just consider it that you owe me your life now." She chuckled. "oh i owe you my life now." He grinned wide and nodded. " just means... you can't leave me.. got it." She smiled pressing his forehead to his. "i think i can live with that." 

The two stared into eachothers eyes only for their lips to connect in a loving connection. Bianca softly wrapped her arms around negans neck, negan laying her down onto the bed as he climbed hovering over top of her kicking off his boots. and pulling at his belt resuming his lip contact with bianca. Within moments their clothes were off. Negan rolled onto his back gripping bianca's smooth rear cheeks as she hovered above them. Only moonlight shined on their bare skin as their soft sounds filled the air. Biancas hand softly reached down her hand wrapping her hand around negan's throbbing manhood. His breath hitched for a moment but never separated from bianca's lips as she stroked up and down pointing it at her womanhood. Slowly she made the tip enter her body slowly sinking down on his shaft. A soft gasp broke their kiss as her body adjusted to him. Negans eyes opened looking into her eyes as she looked back. She softly cupped his face smiling. "... i love you.." Negan sat up leaning close to her lips. " not as much as i love you.." He placed his lips upon hers once more as her body grinded against his. He flipped her onto her back and hovered above her from looking at the moonlight shined on her flesh. He began to thrust over and over into her body listening to her her gasps and moans of pleasure. He could feel her walls tighten on his shaft. After a while he began to thrust more feverishly as his groans became a bit louder. Biancas moans mixed with his her legs wrapping around his waists. "n-negan!!! i-im -im cumming!!" He moaned into his ear. "-m-me too.. fuck bianca!" Both lovers moaned out as loud as they could as their orgasms crashed against them. Negan pulled back slightly looking into bianca's eyes as he panted grinning softly. He placed her forehead to hers smiling with their pants filling the air.

After about an hour more of lovemaking, the pair were quiet. Negan held bianca close to his body looking up to the ceiling. She  traced shaped into the flesh of his chest listening to his heartbeat. He then spoke. "ya know bianca.." she looked up to him raising her brow. "what.." He looked to her grinning wildly. " i can't wait to do bad things with you.." She smiled softly leaning up and placing a kiss on her lovers lips as crickets chirped outside in the moon's soft light leaving nothing more than the pleasant sound.. of night.