Chapter 3: Clever Bitch(revised)

(revised by negan1234)

Bianca was soon yanked into Negans office. it was an interesting room. she looked around seeing sunlight peek through the curtains. Slowly she turned her head to see a cork board with.. gruesome photos that made her cringe slightly. She was then forced to sit down in a chair as she saw negan enter the room and shoo the men away. She kept her glare on negan as a smile came to his lips. "Well fuck, can't take your eyes off me can ya" She smirked keeping an angry tense glare to her. "heh well, i'm happy to watch my prey." she retorted. Negan whistled slightly. "damn you're cold missy, you should be telling me fucking thank you for not killing that fine ass." She rolled her eyes. "i'm only as cold as the room is. and when you walked in boy did it get freezing." negan stopped smiling but began to chuckle. "fucking A you clever lil bitch. You definitely will fit in here.. Damn i'm fucking thirsty i need a drink, you want o- OHH WAIT." he leaned close. "looks like you're ..tied up at the moment." he turned to prepare his drink and as he did so bianca reached up the back of her shirt to grab her pocket knife from ther bra. She soon opened it and began to saw at the zip ties plastic. "ya know lil miss, I ain't a bad guy, Fuck if anything i'm the most hospitable, ask anyone here." he continued to make his drink he looked up into the reflection of the glass seeing how her arms were movement. a grin came to his lips. He slowly lifted the drink to his lips turning around seeing her movements stop. "lets cut the nonsense eh.." he slowly went over. "quit acting like a caged fucking animal and maybe open your fucking eyes eh..." he stopped in front of her as she looked up. "...the fuck are you talking about."

Negan grew irritated as he grabbed her up by her shirt turning her around and slamming her into the wall with a quick solid motion. Bianca with said motion cut herself with the blade hissing as she dropped it. Negan laughed loudly. "you fucking dumbass bitch, here i am trying to have a conversation and you are here trying to escape. You fucking cut yourself in the process.. However.. Real smart on sneaking it in here.." He leaned close to her ear. "how did you sneak it in...and i recommend you tell me before i quench lucille's thirst.." She panted as blood dripped off her wrist. "i-in my bra.." Negans eyes grew wide. "well fuck girly that's a smart as fuck hiding spot. Ain't you just a lil killer." She tensed turning her face to the wall as negan was close to her body. She tensed. "l-look if you're gonna do something do it... i know what's on your mind.." Negan looked confused then grimm and annoyed. He flipped her around having her back to the wall however he held her shoulders to the wall. "lemme say one thing here and now hot tamale.." He glared straight into her eyes gripping her shoulders. "I ain't a fucking rapist.. i don't things out of force and i sure as hell going to fucking take advantage of you, you best get that thought out of your mind. Got that missy..". Bianca looked confused at surprised at negan. He was genuine in his words. She was.. surprised.. he meant his words.. he meant his claim.. and for a split moment.. she felt.. safer than she has in years.. but she quickly fixed her wall before it crumbled and resumed her glare. "...fine.." Negan soon let go of her shoulders. "now we are merley discussing. So turn around let me take those zip ties off and lets have a fucking discussion." Negan smirked looking into her eyes as she slowly nodded. She turned around feeling herself cut free. once she looked back he was sitting. "so.. lets start fucking talking."