Chapter 9: it'll last longer(revised)

(revised by: negan1234)

Negan sat in his chair  looking outside as Bianca sharpened her pocket knife humming to herself as sun shined through the window on her hair. Negan looked over to her and stared smiling,  taking in her details licking his lips. She looked over to him and chuckled. "take a picture it'll last longer." Negan stood going over to her lifting her chin. " why take a picture when i got the real mccoy right fucking here" Bianca smiled and stood looking up to his eyes. " you're right on that." Negan grinned wickedly leaning close only to be interrupted by a knock on the door. His face grew annoyed. "come in.." He pulled away from bianca whom held in her laughter at negan essentially being cock-blocked.

Dwight walked in tense. Negan crossed his arms. "fucking spit it out dwight i'm a very busy man." Dwight sighed handing dispensed photographs to bianca. "I think one of the boys found Maurice .. they got photos.. is it him." Bianca glared at the photos. "yeah that's him.. where was he..." Dwight pointed his finger out the window. "about 20 miles out that way." Bianca nodded taking the info grabbing her gun and sheathing her knife. "get outta here dwight."  Negan went to grab his leather jacket , only for bianca to stop him. His face looked surprised. "scuse me, Bianca i'm coming with, i wanna meet this fucker." She took his wrist into her hand. " This is my fight Negan.. Not yours... I am to kill this bastard not you.. i'm going alone." Negans face turned concerned and annoyed. "The fuck you mean alone! I SPENT THAT FUCKING TIME LOOKING FOR HIM AND I DON'T EVEN GET TO MEET THE FUCKER." She sighed as she pulled her hair back. " you will.. i'm planning to bring him back here... but i get to kill him.. however i'm going alone.. hell somewhat be put in trusting state and i can screw him over." Negans face became less angry but he still remained tense.. He didn't like the thought of his bianca out there alone. However she made him promise to never hold her back, even if negan was a bastard, he keeps his word. "You better come back here..cause if he hurts ya... i'm going to make sure he's mince meat.. and you're grounded.." She chuckled. "oh i'm grounded if i don't come back." Negan nodded proudly grinning. "Yep, so you best come back within 2 hours.. or i come looking.." She smiled feeling protected almost. She turned to him cupping his cheek gently, him leaning almost into her touch looking into her eyes. "well i'll see you in 1 then." She grinned standing on her tiptoes kissing his lips lovingly only to pull back after a moment. she wiped her thumb on his bottom lip, and with that last gesture she left. 

She strolled her way to the motorcycles starting and reving it only to drive off quickly determination in her eyes as her hair waved in the wind. She was within 2 miles  smiling only to feel a stinging pain in her side. She looked to her side seeing blood rush to the white fabric tank top. Someone snipped her body. Before she could react another snipped shot contacted her shoulder making her skid the bike, and fall off her her hitting the pavement the bike laying next to her bleeding body. She growled pushing her body up seeing maurice standing over her. His grin was crooked as the sniper came from the shadows. Maurice chuckled. "well... been a long time bianca... i missed you." She glared staring up at him with disgust. Maurice grinned. " Take a picture dollface... it'll last longer." He then slammed his foot down on her head making her knock out. Her body was then picked up and taken away from the sight leaving a pool of blood. 

Negan watched outside his window for an hour and a half before he stood tense. "Damnit bianca.. You are so grounded." He then put on his leather jacket grabbing lucille. Dwight followed as well as simon. "kill anything that isn't Bianca.. This maurice guy fucked with the wrong man." Negan sat on his bike revving it and driving quickly ahead his knuckles turning white from his harsh grip. He swore at that moment, he'll kill maurice for taking what was his.