Chapter 6: You're mine(revised)

(revised by: negan1234)

Bianca stripped her clothes once in negan's restroom after being given toiletries by some of the other saviors. She smiled softly. "finally a shower." She then stepped inside and started it. it was cold water sure.. but it was still a shower. Water ran down her tanned flesh as her hands ran through her now wet slicked back hair as water dripped off her face. She proceeded to clean herself as well as shave her body. It was something she missed. Her silky skin, some miss brushing their teeth, some missed brushing their hair. She missed the whole experience of showering and shaving. 

Negan walked into his room hearing the shower going. A grinned crept onto his face. "Bet ya missed showering eh girl.." She answered back having to yell over the water. "you would not believe!" Negan nodded going over to a drawer with fresh womens clothes. He kept spares incase any of his wives needed some. He then went over to the restroom door. "i got you clothes." He opened the door slightly setting them on the toilet not looking at bianca's form. He then shut the door and prepared drinks. After a while she walked out dressed her long hair slicked back from the water. "thanks i needed that." Negan grinned. "now you're fresh as a fucking daisy in may." He handed her a drink as he sat down. She sat across from them and began to drink. "so whatcha wanna know about maurice." He looked up from the glass and placed it down licking his lips. " well his personality.. his interactions with you. I wanna know this baby murdering fuck inside and out." Bianca chuckled. "well that's in depth ain't it. What you wanna know how he fucked me to." Negan laughed "only if you wanna talk about that shit, i just need to know the guy." She nodded taking one more sip. "well he's a real bragger. When he does something he wants everyone to know he did.. He's a real scrawny boy.  He's bald and tall. Scrawny but built guy. He fights like a firework. He's mexican like me.. uhm oh and a bargainer. he bargains for shit. He manipulates." She took another drink as negan nodded taking what she said to memory. "so a prideful lil shit. Must've been compensating eh." he smirked holding his pinkie up and wiggling it slightly. Bianca chuckled and nodded. "oh hell yeah.. never got me off.. Hell it was just him climbing ontop. going a few minutes with me ..faking and ding down for the count." She drank the rest of her alcohol. Negan stood licking the inside of his cheek and sat next to her. "so he didn't touch you right.. that it.. Couldn't get ya screaming. That ain't fucking then sweetie, that's just being a sex toy." She shrugged as he poured her another glass. "eh doesn't matter now hes outta the job and i'm alone." She nodded and drank again. Negan scrunched his face shaking his head. "nah, you ain't alone now. Fuck i'm next to ya aint i." She looked towards him. "not like that Negan." She looked up to his eyes her smile slightly fading. Negan looked back into hers as he leaned a bit closer. "well.. what do you mean girl.." She took a deep breath. " i mean like.. kissing and.. hugging.. and... that..sappy..shit." She felt the air grow tighter as she bit her bottom lip as his eyes never broke from contact. " I see...." He whispered slightly as they leaned closer and closer to each other. 

After a moment of tension, their lips connected closing their eyes. Sounds of kissing filled the air,  Negan moving his hand to the back of her neck as their tongues fought for dominance over the other. Bianca wrapped her long arms around negan's sturdy form, their kissing becoming lustful and feverish. He remained  kissing her lips laying her against the bed hovering over her her form as his hand rested on her lower back as low groans emitted from each others mouths. Eventually he pulled back for air looking into her eyes. "well fuck girly.. not bad at all.." Bianca kept her hand rested on the back of his neck. "who said for you to stop.." Negan groaned slightly. "oh fuck me yes.." He went back at it kissing her again as he began to yank off his leather jacket throwing it across the room, his hands holding her hips. Biancas hands gripped as his muscled chest pulling at his shirt. 

Clothes began to be tossed every which way till they were left in undergarments. Negan kissed and bit at her neck listening to bianca's soft moans filled the air. His calloused hands gripping as her ribs and flesh pushing her bra over her breasts and head to reveal soft orbs of flesh that hung on her torso. He groaned slightly leaning down taking a nipple into his  hungry lips, biting down on the hardening flesh as his left head gripped at pinched at the other. soft sounds emitted from bianca's throat as she gripped at his shoulders. He continued, her moans cheering him on his stubble tickling her flesh. His right hand gently ghosted her flesh as it trailed down her form, to her quivering womanhood. His tongue swirled around her right breasts nipple as his fingers traced her labia through her black thong. Her breath hitched softly. "o-oh fuck.. d-dont stop n-negan.. Dont f-fucking stop!" He grinned softly as he continued to rub up and down feeling her slowly get wetter and wetter, her lewd moans filling the air. She pulled him up to her lips once more kissing deeply and lustfully. Negan pushed her thong to the side to make contact with her soaked womanhood. His fingers teased at her entrance as she moaned loudly into the kiss. 

After a moment of what seemed like hours of teasing, he shoved his fingers into her tight entrance. His fingers expertly curled inside her as his fingers pulled out and pushed inside watching how heated she was becoming. He could feel how tight he was in his boxers, and he knew lucille 2 needed to be let free. So without wasting another moment of assuring bianca was ready enough he pulled the last scrap of clothes they had left and tossed them to the side.  He then hovered over her body smiling down at her. "fuck youre beautiful.. You ready." She nodded desperate. After he got the ok he placed his tip at her soaking wet entrance. With one thrust he shoved into her body. She moaned out loudly, feeling his large cock shove into her body. He remained still for a moment, feeling her hot, tight,silken walls as she adjusted to his form. After a moment or two, Negan began to pull out only to thrust back in. Her breath hitched as he entered her over and over her moans becoming louder and louder. She began to moan his name as his thrusts gained in pace. Over and over their bodies came together. She looked lustfully into his eyes as he looked back. It was strange.. he never looked into his wives eyes and felt... complete. After a long while of thrusting moans and groans, Negan's hips pushed more desperate feeling his balls boil. He moaned into her ear. "i-im cumming" She moaned out as well. "m-me too!" They kissed each other lovingly and soon their release hit them like a ton of bricks sending them over the edge. Negan let out a loud growl and bianca yelled out his name. 

Slowly the two of them came down from their orgasmic high and negan leaned to her ear. "...you're mine.. got it.."