Chapter 11: Enjoy burning in hell (Revised)

(revised by: negan1234)

Negan pulled off his leather jacket handing it to dwight glaring into maurice's eyes. "i gotta hand it to ya boy.. It takes a lot to piss me off.. and you manages to break every single one of my rules." Negan cracked his neck putting up his fists. Maurice grinned putting up his. "hurry this up fuck face, after this i plan to gangbang bianca till she's nothing up a cum dump.." Negan tensed, rape, that's all that went through his brain. A fire light in his very being. He waited for someone to yell fight. Maurice stared into his eyes. "let's do this..."

"FIGHT!" was soon yelled through the shed with the sound of thunder outside. With that the two men swung and punched at each other. Bianca wasn't kidding about this maurice guy being a firework. However Negan threw his fists focused on making this kid bleed. Negan connected a good few hits. Maurice counted with a hard hit making negan spin for a moment. "just give it up old man.. She's mine now. and i plan to fuck that ass till she cries. i'm sure she'll stop begging for me to quit eventually. Negan spit blood and turned his head like a furious wolf. He began to swing with fury connecting each punch maurice barely able to counter. Maurice fell back against a column feeling a thick arm slam to his neck punched continuing to connect to his face. Negan brought his fist down over and over until maurice was no longer conscious. Negan dropped the currently limp body taking lucille from whom was holding it. "anyone fucking moves you'll be shot down." Negan stood over maurice bringing his bat up however stopped remembering what bianca had said before she left. He groaned annoyed but stopped himself from swinging lucille down and climbed up the ladder up to the second floor. Negan looked at Bianca who laid still. Slowly he kneeled down taking her cheek into the palm of his hand. "bianca.. Bianca wake up.. common honey wake up." 

Bianca groaned softly her eyes fluttering open. "t-the fucks going on." she panted looking up to see negan. "n-negan... hey." He smiled happy she was still alive. "hey... do you know how grounded you are." She nodded chuckling. "yeah.." He then helped her sit up sorely. He then put her onto his back and climbed back down going over to maurice. Negan looked at bianca slightly and set her down, handing lucille to her. "you do the honors." She looked up to him then to maurice. She limped her way over seeing him slowly weakly come to. She lifted his chin with lucille glaring into his eyes. " you killed my baby... enjoy burning in hell.. i'll meet you there." With those words she swung the bat down cracking into maurice's skull. Over and over the bat contacted maurices now mushing head until it was nothing but lumps of meat. Bianca panted once she was done as tears filled her eyes. She dropped to her knees and began to sob holding her stomach. Not from sadness.. but that she could let all her hate go.. that her baby could be let go.. She sobbed for a few minutes until negan kneeled down and rubbed her trembling body. "common.." She slowly stood wiping her eyes as negan placed his leather jacket onto bianca's body. He looked to simon and dwight nodding as they left, the boys shooting the shed up until all who was in there was dead. Once outside the rain stopped. Bianca looked to the sky and panted softly. "..thanks." Negan looked to her raising his brow. "for what." She looked up to him. "making me yours.." The two smiled to each other as negan scooped her into her arms and began to walk back to their bikes, heading back to the sanctuary.. heading back home.