Chapter 7: The worlds fucked! Drink with me?(revised)

(revised by: negan1234)

Bianca scrunched her face as her eyes slowly opened. She rubbed her forehead as she slowly came to.She slowly tried to sit up only to feel an arm around her nude waist. Her eyes followed whom the arm was attached to seeing it belonging to the sleeping bear that was negan. Bianca stared at him, she came to the realization she did in fact sleep with this man. She shook her head. "fuck" she whispered only to look back at him. She let out a breath and tried to pry his arm off her body only to feel him hold tighter and pull her closer to his body. she sighed trying again only to hear Negan grumble. "fucking lay back down.. it's too early." he then pulled her down into his body and held her close as his chest rose and fell. 

Bianca looked up to him. "u-uhm.. you realize who you're holding right." Negan groaned annoyed. "yes bianca i'm aware now shut the fuck up and sleep.." She sighed keeping close to his body. "i'm not sleepy.." Negan sighed annoyed opening his eyes but he looked down to her. "well good for you, i fucking am. so let me hold you and fucking sleep!" He closed his eyes and held her in silence. Bianca looked up to him. "are we not going to talk about this negan this is kind of a big deal!" Negan groaned and let go of her sitting up. "ok.. ok what is so important that you insist on not letting me sleep." Bianca's face became dumbfounded. "y-you're kidding right. WE HAD SEX LAST NIGHT AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN BOTHERED BY IT!" Negan blinked confused. "uhm. Why the fuck would i be bothered by it, i fucked a sexy girl, why is that a bad thing." She continued to look annoyed and dumbfounded. "WE LITERALLY JUST MET A DAY AGO! YOU THREATENED MY ASS MADE ME WORK FOR YOU AND THEN I END UP SLEEPING WITH YOU. THOSE ARE KIND OF BIG LEAPS. TO BE HONEST IT'S FUCKED UP!" Negan sighed and stood pulling his boxers on going over to his drink cabinet. "The world is fucked! drink with me?" Bianca looked to him surprised. "D-DO YOU EVEN HEAR WHAT'S COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!" Negan rubbed his pinkie within his ear. " no but i can hear yours, fuck." Bianca stared at her previous sex partner confused. Negan sighed handing her her drink. "look we fucked, it happens, and it was fucking awesome. We can't deny that. It was grade A fucking." She looked at her drink. "if youre expecting me to be one of your lil fuck dolls you call wives, you're far from right pal." Negan laughed as hard as he could. " you ain't a wife sweetheart i can fucking tell ya that right now. The wives.. They're hot.. but that's what they are... They're hot.. sure they can fight, but you missy you are a fucking predator when it comes to them. And i fucking love it." Negan took a drink looking in her eyes. "youre something i want around..Something that id want at my side... Not a fucken wife.. youre beyond that." bianca looked confused then down to her drink. "What makes you think i want that." She glared up trying to not let her wall crumble by his gaze. Negan raised his brows pursing his lips then slowly went over to her. "I think we both know you want to know you're mine... Hell even fucking lucille knows, and approves. Lucille likes a bad bitch with a great smile. So.." His hand cupped her cheek softly. "quit putting up a fight like an animal in a cage.. and just crumble and be happy."

She looked up to his eyes analyzing each detail of.. sincerity.. She scrunched her nose placing her hand on his that cupped her face. "i don't have much of choice huh." Negan grinned crookedly. "not making a decision.. is  a BIG decision.. so let's choose the obvious option hmm.." She grinned softly looking up to his eyes. " The world is fucked.. so why not have fun as we go down.. just dont hold me back." Negan smiled wide leaning down placing a deep kiss upon her lips feeling her return said passion. It served as a  beautiful seal to a wicked partnership called love.