Chapter 14

Hello, friends. Enjoy the latest chapter. I hope you guys will like it. The story is finally catching up the pace. Plz comment and vote.

Victor was already waiting for Achilles, pacing in front when Achilles drove in the parking lot. He was too impatient to wait for him so he went straight to parking lot. Achilles stepped out of the car.

"How is Manya?" Achilles asked as soon as he stepped out.

"She is all right now. She was heavily sedative. Drugs are already out of her system. She can wake up anytime now. Where were you all this time? And why are you covered in blood? Are you okay?" Victor started his sentence with angry tone but by the end, he was sounding worried.

"You will see soon," Achilles went to the other door of the car. He opened the car door and took Ariana in his arms. "Here comes the reason."

"What is going on? What is she doing here? What's wrong with her?" Victor was getting impatient by ever passing second. bombarded

"Hold your horses. Let me take her inside first." Achilles stopped him.

"But why is she here? You could have taken her to somewhere else, a normal hospital. Bringing here can get us in trouble."

"I know it better than you. Look at me do you think doctor's in human's hospital will think normally after seeing me covered in this much blood."

"That make sense."

"Where is everybody?" Achilles and Victor were walking toward pack house.

"Sleeping. Everybody had a hell of a day so they retired to bed early," Victor replied.

"Let's not wake them. I am not ready to answer any question right now."

"Can you at least answer my questions?" Victor blocked his way.

"Victor let me put her in my bed. Then I will answer all of your questions." Victor gave him the way.

Achilles took her to his room, put her in bed and covered her up with the quilt. He stepped back and stood there for a moment watching her asleep.

When he turned back, he saw Victor standing behind watching him diligently. Achilles sighed, he knew Victor would not let it go this time. He motioned him to follow him. They went to the kitchen. He explained everything that happened, leaving behind the kissing part. Victor was looking at him suspiciously.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Are you sure that's all? You are not leaving behind anything." Victor kept on staring him. Achilles ignored him, he took out a bottle of water from the fridge and drank it all in one sip. "What now?"

"You do realize you have her smell on you," Victor pointed out.

"I carried her in my arms," Achilles explained and started walking out of the kitchen.

"I am not buying." Victor blocked him again.

"Then don't" Achilles pushed him away.

"Yeah, it's not like the first time you are hiding something from me. Why do I even bother asking you anything?"

"Seriously! Do you really think this will work with me,"

"Worth a shot," Victor replied. He too took a bottle of water from the fridge and started sipping water.

"We kissed."

Victor almost choked on water. "What? You kissed whom? That girl upstairs, Arianna?"