Chapter 11

Its been a long time since I last updated. I feels like ages. Had alot of work. But I will be getting more time to write in future. With aim to update fast I will leave you guys with chapter 11. See you guys again. 

"Alpha, Alpha. Are you okay alpha?" Arthur voice woke up Achilles.

"Hey Arthur. I am good." Looking around he realized it's already night. Victor was also there. Achilles get back on his feet.

"What are you guys doing here?" Achilles asked.

"We were worried about you. We could not reach you so we decided to look for you." Arthur replied.

"You almost gave us heart attack." Victor worry was visible on his face.

"Tell me you haven't told everybody about my absence," Achilles asked.

"I am not naïve." Victor replied.

"Are you okay Apha?" Arthur asked him.

"Yes I am. Just wanted to have a nap beside river bank," Achilles smiled. Arthur knew that was lie.

"Arthur I am sorry I didn't mean to lie. I just don't want you to worry." Achilles replied as if he read Arthur face.

"Alpha it's my duty to worry about you. But If you don't want to share this with me then as always I won't force but I knew one day you would trust me as your third in command." He replied with smile on his face trying to cover up hurt behind it.

"Give me some time to figure it out. You will be the first one to know about it." Achilles assured him.

"We should better get going if you want to keep your adventure at bay," Victor said.

"Yeah we should." Achilles replied and they all drove back in Achilles car.

Dinner was quiet. Arthur joined them for dinner.

"So Arthur, how are things going?" Leonardo asked.

"Pretty good," he replied calmly.

"Have these two stopped bullying you?" Athena asked. Everyone around table chuckled.

"They never bullied me," he replied with politeness.

"He is always so polite. I don't know what I did wrong that both of you turned up like this." Athena looked over Achilles and Victor with hopelessness. Achilles and Victor rolled their eyes however rest of them burst in laughing.

"At least you agree that you did something wrong?" Leonardo murmured which left everyone again except for Athena giggling.

"Arthur you should move in here in central house from quarters. It will be easier for you guys to communicate, manage things to run pack and 'Third in command' should live with Alpha and beta," Leonardo suggested.

"I will alpha soon." He said with hollowness in his voice. He wanted to move in after he gained his alpha trust. Achilles and Victor also knew about this. They have asked him to move in many times earlier but he was waiting for their acceptance rather than their words.

"By the way Arthur, I have made many new friends in past few days and few of them are from pack," Manya said while with holding something.

"That's good Manny," Arthur was genuinely happy. He also cares about her.

"And one of them has asked for your number. So can I give your number to her?" She blurted out rest.

"What?" Arthur was shocked.

"Please Arthur. I would do anything in return," Manya pleaded. Arthur had no idea how to get out of this situation.

"Don't be silly Manny," Athena scolded Manya. "But if you are interested in dating one of my model is quiet into you so I can arrange a date for you," she added after a while. Arthur was sweating this time.