Chapter 7

Hello friends. Welcome back. I am sorry for the late upload, got stuck with some work. I have introduced Francisco as Victor. Tell me your views about him as Victor. Continue your reading.

Achilles was addressing the Council of Elders in Arena. He was standing on podium while elder's were sitting on their allocated seats around him. His third in command, Arthur was standing beside him. Disputes in these meetings were always normal in Inferno, but ever since Achilles has took over the position of Alpha these disputes often shape up into violence so keeping damage to pack property in mind the venue of these meeting has been changed from pack hall to Arena.

The atmosphere of Arena was getting more and more tensed by the minute as Achilles keep on explaining and at the end when he disclosed that Victor's mate was a white witch everybody's jaw dropped down to floor.

"When it comes to our Alpha and beta, I am always ready for surprise." Allen Brutus's dad said sarcastically.

"Thanks' for being so understanding,'' Achilles glared at him.

''Gentlemen, lets focus on problem for now. As we all know now that Victor has taken mate and he is bringing her here now. So instead of fighting over useless things we should prepare to welcome her here warm heartily,'' Leonardo interrupted them.

''Leonardo, don't skip to the end. We haven't accepted her yet.'' Allen interfered.

"I think you are forgetting one thing, that it's me, the Alpha of Inferno who has to decide this. You accept her or not that doesn't matter to me,'' Achilles continue to glare him.

Allen was offended by Achilles reply. "If our opinion doesn't matter then why did you even bother calling us? I told you all earlier these kids are not capable of running our pack. See what these kids think of us," Allen hit the Achilles nerve again.

"Damn," Achilles jumped over the podium and landed in front of Allen. He grabbed his collar and hauled him up. "Never ever forget to use Alpha while you address me. I am not a kid and especially your kid. Am I clear?" Achilles growled.

"Achilles stop,'' Leonardo step in between them.

Achilles released Allen and step back. He was trying hard to control himself but was failing badly.

''I have called all of you here to inform you about the arrival of my beta's mate. As per our Law's she is entitled to be part of this pack whether you guys agrees or not, so I guess it will be better if you guys just cooperate. That's all I have to say at this time."

''She is a witch alpha. How can you ignore that?'' one of the elder pointed out.

''She is a white witch Greg not black witch. I think everyone knows the difference between two.'' Achilles replied.

"Still alpha I think we should not ignore this. We werewolf don't mate with witches'' another elder pointed.

''Show me where it is written that we can't mate with witch.'' Achilles demanded.

"Achilles I would suggest that you think over it more before allowing him to mark her as one of us," another elder suggested.

"She has already been marked, that's why I said that she is part of this pack. There is no room for any discussion I guess." Achilles explained.

"Have you seen her mark?" Brutus dad inquired.

Achilles scoffed. "No I haven't. But I have been already informed that she has been marked." Achilles wasn't sure of that fact as he was unable to get in touch with Victor since yesterday. He was just keeping his fingers crossed about this.