Chapter 9

Hello friends. First of all happy new year. May all of you have a happy and prosperous year ahead. Here comes chapter 9. I have planned to update more frequently. Keeping my finger crossed for this resolution to come true. I hope you all will enjoy reading this chapter.

One month later.

Ariana woke up with alarm. "I can never get enough sleep." She grumped to herself. She lives in a shared flats with two other girls in other rooms. Her room screamed girly as everything in her room was pink, pink walls, pink bed lining and pink window curtains. She has a study table just beside her bed, which again has pink table lamp and cupboard the other side of bed. Her fridge was in her room which was sigh of her laziness. On the wall above her study table she has a cardboard hooked, where she hang all of her keys, earrings, danglers and bracelets. She has quiet a collection. She also have a dressing table with more stuff on it then her study table but everything was arranged nicely. She likes to keep stuff in their places. She was quiet organized and tidy person.

She checked her phone and saw Emma's message. She smiled after reading it. "I will be there on time." She sends the voice message. They all have planned a small get together today to check out new horror themed restaurant "Friday night". She sends a reminder message to Manya. She dropped back on bed, with chain of thoughts going through her mind.

"Why do I care about you so much dear? Don't know?"

"Huh. I have lots of I don't know these days. I don't know why I you came here. I could have stayed with my family. I don't know what exactly I am looking for."

She rolled over and buried her face in her pillow.

"It's time to get up." She said to herself. One hour later she was standing in front of her dressing table giving herself final touchup. She was wearing pink crewneck sleeveless tunic. She looked at herself in mirror and smiled. Her eyes went to the ring lying on her dressing table. She picked it up. It was a diamond ring with a wolf carved on the side.

"Will I ever be able to return this to its rightful owner?" It was quiet unusual ring. It looks quiet old but its unusual carving makes it incredible.

"Whoever you are, you have incredible taste in jewellery." She has formed a strange bond with this ring. She always feels contempt and peaceful around it. She found it on their first picnic to west forest. She was standing on the bottom of water fall when someone threw it down and ring landed just beside her. She was unable to see him in dark. She always wonders why someone threw such a beautiful artwork. From that day she has gone back to that place five times just in hope she will found him searching for his ring.

"You are just beautiful still I want to return you to your owner." She placed it back on table. She wore a heart pendant.

After giving a thought she said to herself. "It's not matching."

She scanned her collection again. "I don't have anything new to wear. What should I do?" Her eyes went back to ring and she got an idea. She wore ring as pendant.

"Hmm. Look at you. You look perfect."

She checked the time again. "Oh my god I am late again."

'Friday night' really looked like a haunted house from outside. Achilles and Manya were standing outside their car. Achilles took out his goggles. He was wearing white shirt, tight enough to show his well build up torso and biceps. Blue denim jeans was finishing his die for look. Manya was wearing a black dress with white polka dot dress.

"Are you sure we are on right place?" Achilles asked Manya. Achilles wanted to check this place for hosting Eve welcome party their as he was still not comfortable with the idea of inviting humans in pack..