Chapter 5

Hello my dear friends. I am introducing Matt Lanter as Brandon. I will present rest of the cast one by one in upcoming Chapters. Till then enjoy reading this story.

At pack house:

Manya was having breakfast with her brother and mother when her phone rang.

"Hello," she received the call.

"Hi Ariana. What's up?"

"Really."

"Oh my god. When?"

"I will be there. Thanks a lot. You are great,"

"What? What do you want?"

She laughed and then replied "Ok I will be your knight in shining armour this time. I will accompany you to game. Bye. See you later." She disconnects the phone and did a little happy dance in chair.

"What happen?" Athena asked in curiosity.

"You have already heard everything," she gave her mother with suspicious look.

"I respect my child privacy. I swear I haven't overheard your conversation. Now spill the beans."

"That was my new friend Ariana. I told you about her earlier." she sipped her juice.

"Yeah I remember," Athena replied while sipping her coffee.

"She has talked to our team head to reschedule my audition for cheerleader. So I will have my audition tomorrow. Oh god I thought I have to wait for next year. I am really happy Mom," she got up and hugged her mother. "She is just Awesome."

"And I am happy after seeing you happy darling. Give your best." Athena patted Manya head in love.

"All the best," Achilles wished her. "I would have done that too, but you never asked for my help."

"I didn't ask for her help too. She just did it. She is cool," Manya replied.

"Why?" Achilles asked.

"I don't know but from last few days she is just there for me when I need help. Just like an angel."

 "And what did your angel asked in return." Achilles cocked his left eyebrow.

"So you heard my conversation." Achilles ignored looking directly in her eyes.

"Yes a little. So what? Now back to my question what she wants?"

Manya sneered at his reply. "She wanted to me to accompany her to game after my audition," she replied while munching her sandwich.

"And you are going," Athena jumped in middle of conversation.

"Yeah I will go."

"Oh my little girl has finally decided to have some fun." Athena wiped away her fake tears.

"Why is she taking you?" Achilles questioned again.

"Why I am being interrogated for going to a game?" Manya sounded upset.

"I am concerned. Why did she ask you? You have just met her." Achilles replied while going through his phone.

"And why should I tell you?" Manya cocked her eyebrows.

"Then forget game and you will come back home after your audition," Achilles declared while finishing his sandwich.

"What! Are you crazy-" Manya started to argue but Achilles glare stopped her in mid.