Chapter 10

Hello friends here come my new Chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it. Plz comment and vote.

Ariana was deep in her sleep. She woke up with a strange feeling that she was falling down. She opened her eyes in horror and found herself falling in pitch darkness. She shouted but there was no one to hear. She continues to fall down. At last she ended up on ground, that what she guessed. She stood up and looker around for some light in that darkness.

"Hello, somebody there?" She shouted.

"Somebody there?" She started to sob now.

"Where am I?" She was scared and tears start to trail down from her eyes. She was never been so much afraid of darkness in her life.

"Somebody there?" she shouted again. This time she heard some footsteps approaching or something similar. She could feel the breeze across her face and hear the voice of leaves moving around.

"How the hell I end up here?" she asked herself. A scratching sound caught her attention.

"Is someone there?" She asked with trembling voice. After few more attempts to pleas for help she gave up. She started to move toward the scratching sound against her better judgment. She had just taken few steps when she heard a scream afar. It was a girl voice that was only thing she could tell now. That scream pierced the cold air and sent shiver down her spine. She was not over the shock of first scream when she heard a second scream. Her body starts to shake in fear, her palms become sweaty and mouth dry. She wanted to run away but she didn't know where to. Screaming sound was getting louder now as if that girl was running toward her. She tried to run but her feet were frozen in ground she couldn't move. That scream was getting louder with each second and so does the Ariana heartbeat. At last full force cold wind hit her and knocked her down and the scream died with that. When she got up this time she could feel some one presence around her.

"Is someone there?" She asked again. She was sweating again. She tried to wipe away sweat from her face and her hand slipped to neck when she realized blood oozing out from her neck and a sudden pain shot down her neck. Almost blacking out  from the pain, she closed her eyes and held onto her neck tightly and when she opened her eyes again she was stunned to find herself in a circle of fire high enough to engulf a multi floor building. In bewilderment she unconsciously brought her hands up to cover her mouth and saw her hands covered in blood. Blood started to trail down from her hands and when it landed on ground, her blood turned in to flames and in next instance fire engulfed her. She lost her mind at that moment and screamed with all of her power. She fell on her knew when she ran out of breath. Everything went back to pin-drop silence and to her amazement she was completely unhurt because of fire and beside it fire around her had also subsidized substantially. She tried to look outside the fire circle but still there was nothing except darkness. She was still catching her breath when she heard growling sound coming from her back side. She turned back, and gasped. A big regal black wolf, with luminescent yellow eyes standing high behind her. Growling and baring his teeth, ready to attack.

She was smart enough to know what was going to happen next. As soon as wolf leaped toward, she screamed again but this time she woke up and found herself on bed. In reflex she threw the ring away, ring fell down and rolled down under bed. She was all sweaty and trying hard to catch her breath when somebody knocked her door. She got goosebumps on hearing door knock, she switch on all the lights of her room and slowly moved toward door.

"Who is this?" She asked.

"Emma, who else are you expecting? Open up. I bought food it is already cold I don't want it to get colder than this," Emma replied from other side of door. Ariana threw open the door and hugged her tightly.