Chapter 8

Ariana, Dustin and Emma were waiting for Manya near her locker talking to each other, when Brutus came and pushed a letter inside Manya's locker and hurried away. Unfortunately the letter slipped back from locker.

"Oops, looks like someone got a loveletter." Ariana picked up the letter.

"Don't read it." Emma snatched away the letter from her.

"I am not going to read it. I am not that stupid." Ariana pouted.

"Actually, you are." Emma glared.

"Okay. But that guy is definitely hot. They will make good couple." Ariana added.

"I know that guy. He is freshermen in our football team, plays really well but is full of himself and definitely lack team spirit." Dustin said.

"Really! Manya is so sweet I wonder how they even get along." Ariana look at the letter in Emma's hand.

"Or maybe he is still pursuing her." Emma suggested. Dustin smiled at their speculation.

"How can both of you be so sure that it is a love letter? It can be a note for homework or something else. You girls and your imagination, unbelievable."

Emma hit him on head with the letter and accidentally dropped it. Ariana bend down to took it from floor, where it was lying open.

"Oh My God!" Ariana was stunned.

"Ariana don't read it." Emma snatched away the letter.

"I already did. Emma that's not a love letter." She spoke in horror.

"Okay. So? What's wrong with you, why are you so surprised?" Emma asked.

Ariana shake her off. "Don't ask me just read it." When Emma read it and she has the same expression.

"What's so shocking in this letter? Give it to me." Dustin snatched it away from Emma and read it.

Don't even dare to trial for cheer-leading. I don't want to see your wretched face in my games. Dare to defy me and I promise I won't go easy this time. You will regret it. I had enough of you. I am not afraid of your crappy brother even if he kills me after it. He should also feel the pain I went through.

With hope you will consider wisely

Brutus

"I knew he has some issue, but never expected him to be this much sadistic." Dustin was also in shock.

Ariana saw Manya approaching so she hid the letter in her sling bag.

"What are you hiding from me?" Manya asked cheerfully.

"Nothing. It was a...umm, I means that was .... love letter." Ariana answered nervously.

"You like someone already." Manaya was little disaapointed.

"What do you mean by Already?" Ariana diverted the topic from letter.

"Oh, I asked my brother to come and pick me up so that you can meet the Achilles you love." Manya said playfully. "But I guess my efforts ended up in vain."

"Ha ha ha. Not funny at all." Ariana glared.

"I think it is," Emma replied. "And she is totally available. So go for it."

"Really! Then what about that love letter?" She was confused.

"Great!" Ariana glared at Emma. "That letter.... Actually someone...gave it to me." Ariana was trying to came up some answer.