"Please. . call me Michelle." She sidestepped behind the door to let them in as Isla went first. Adonte came in once Isla was already near the kitchen. "Do this body look old to you?" He heard Michelle mumble of retaliation against being called Mrs.

He cleared his throat and walked faster, following Isla as she was doing last few touches to setting up the table. The front door was heard being shut as Michelle entered the dining room, taking a seat on the right side.

"Come on Don, sit." Is giggled at the fact he was just standing there. He went behind the table and took the middle seat since it seems she was going to be sitting on the left end, across from her mom. He pulled the chair back and took a seat, taking a deep breath as he looked between them both.

"Aw come on, take off your jacket. Get comfortable. That's a rule in this house." Michelle teased as she reached over and tugged on his jacket. She couldn't help but fantasize about what she knew was underneath. He looked at her and took off his coat slowly.

Adonte could feel his stomach begin to rumble at the smell of the food that was scattered over the table. The aroma kept blessing his nostrils as they all grabbed hands to pray. Don could feel himself tense up as Michelle begin to rub her thumb over his hand softly.

"Amen." They all finally said as Isla finished delivering the prayer. They fixed their plates right there from the table and begin to eat as soon as possible. Adonte was surely hungry from not eating much of anything after a long, hard day of work.

He paused from putting the pasta in his mouth as he felt a foot rub against his leg. He looked towards Isla as she had a slight smile knowing what she was doing. He resumed his eating, comfortable with what her flirty actions .

That was until he felt another foot begin to do the same to him on his other leg and he turned to Michelle. She smirked behind her wine glass as she took a sip, not breaking their eye contact. Now he was uncomfortable as he faced back to his plate and drunk from his glass of water.

"So Don, was the test hard?" Isla asked to strike up conversation between everyone enjoying the dinner. He shook his head no, composing himself between the two women caressing his leg.

"Not as hard as it used to be." Adonte cleared his throat. These choice of words probably wasn't the best at the moment. He glanced at Michelle as she slurped her pasta into her mouth, licking the sauce from her lips.

"Oo that reminds me, I got you a present." Isla said excitedly as she stood up. Adonte raised his brows surprised she did as she rushed up the stairs. He still looked in the direction she left in until he felt Michelle's hand traveling up his thigh and brushing over his crotch area. His reflex kicked in and grabbed her hand quickly.

He looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed as she batted her eyelashes innocently, sipping from her wine glass again. Some slipped from the side of her lips and down her chin as it dripped from the edge on to her breasts. Of course, Adonte's eyes followed and Michelle pulled his head back up by his chin with her index finger.

She folded his bottom lip back with her thumb as she looked at his lips hungrily. "Be a good boy and I'll let you lick it off." She teased with a laugh, moving her hand from his face and folded her legs, finishing her food just as Issy came back down.

"What's so funny? Did you tell a joke while I was gone?" Isla questioned Adonte as he looked at her, shocked her mom was really coming onto him. Michelle waved Isla off and pointed her to her seat.

"Quit being nosey girl and give the boy his gift." Isla brushed off the laughing and smiled, handing Adonte a small, rectangular box. He grabbed it and opened it slowly as his eyes widened to the sight of a boxing gloves golden necklace and bronze Eiffel tower keychain.

 He grabbed it and opened it slowly as his eyes widened to the sight of a boxing gloves golden necklace and bronze Eiffel tower keychain

"Woah. . Isla. Thank you! This. . is crazy. Where'd you get this necklace?" He asked completely fascinated as he pulled it out and unclamped it. She trailed behind his chair and helped him put it on by grabbing it and clamping it on him. It hung over his chest as he looked at it.

"Don't worry about all that." She joked and sat in her seat, leaned towards him and patted it down to his chest. "It looks great on you. .I know your passion is for boxing so I thought why not." He nodded and looked at her.

"Thank you. Really. I ..love it." He said as he looked down at it again then back at the keychain, smiling a bit. He grabbed his key to his house and slid the keychain on with it as Isla nodded. "I'm sorry I didn't get you anything."

"No, I wasn't looking for anything Don. This was for you cause ..I know you've had a lot going on around you." She blinked, looking at him sincerely as he sighed, nodding.

"Yeah." He mumbled low as Michelle stood from her seat.

"Well you kids enjoy the rest of the night. Think it's time for me to get a bath." She announced as she looked between the both of them and headed towards the stairs. "Oh and thanks for coming Adonte." She close -mouth smiled and went upstairs. Adonte and Isla finished their night with eating, conversation, and shared a kiss once she dropped him off at home later.

~~~~~

Inspired by Trevor's video in media. 😂Everyone have a good and safe holiday.