Chapter 17: My Sweet...

Oh my Mavis guys, it's been SO LONG. I'm so sorry. Midterms were a pain, then there was regular testing, a family members birthday, plus I visited my friend who had a concussion, along with I've been in a drawing mood for awhile now so I've been drawing nonstop in my free time. Also, I've started cursing in my writing so I warn you now: SOME CURSING WILL HAPPEN. I won't go so far as to REALLY bad though.

Mabel POV

"G-Gideon?" I squeak out slightly, stunned to see him. "Mabel!" Bill shouts slightly and I turn to him confused as I hear a slam come from the door behind me. I turn to see two guards in front of them, standing threateningly. "B-Bill? What's going on?"

I remain steady, though my mind races with panic. I see the (rather larger) Gideon let out a chuckle. "So it really is Mabel Pines?! Ha! Can't believe after all these years..." He trails off with a smirk set on his pale and chubby face. His hand clutches a familiar turquoise amulet, it's eerie glow alluring.

Didn't we destroy that?! How does he still have it?! Bill looks to me as if reading my mind-wait he can-and gives a guilty smile. "You weren't the only one who lost their memory. Everyone in Gravity Falls did and He got his memory back, but only up to the Season 1 finale." He speaks into my brain; I quirk my eyebrow in confusion at his words then glare at him.

This is not the time for jokes Bill! He gives another small smile then averts eyes with me. "He gained his memory up to when you and your brother threw him in jail." That makes more sense. I look to Gideon and frown a little; last time we saw each other, he said he was going to be a regular good kid, but now- My thoughts are interrupted as he turns back to me, smirk growing.

"Oh my, Mabel how you have grown." His eyes trail up and down my body and I shiver. Great, now he's a pervert as well. "I see you've seen my amulet! Well then, I'm sure you remember that you broke this little trinket long ago! But, would you care for an explanation of how I...acquired this?" He walks next to Bill and leans on his shoulder, surprisingly towering over Bill despite their age difference.

I give Gideon a curious glance at his words. "What are you trying to say?" I ask as his smirk grows and he turns to Bill. "Well, you wanna tell her Bill?" Hesitantly, I look to Bill who seems to be averting my eyes.

"Bill?" I question as he looks back up to me with sad eyes then looks back down. "I-I'm sorry." "What?" I ask, fear building up inside though I feel confused. "Well sugar plum...Bill hired me to kill your brother."

My eyes widen and I feel as if my balance is thrown off. I slowly stumble backwards, only to meet the chest of one of Gideon's guards; his white glossy eyes staring down at me.

I turn back to Gideon, tears starting to swell in my eyes. His smirk softens slightly as a glint of concern shines in his eyes, but he quickly shakes it off, slight anger appearing in place.

His smirk grows as his grip on Bill tightens, causing Bill to flinch. "See! You can't trust that demon! Demons are meant to crush and eat souls, not love!" The large boy sneers at the last bit, my eyes widening further with more tears falling.

"But...I-I'm sorry! I told Mabel that! She forgave me! Right Mabel?" Bill looks to me with pleading eyes. Those same eyes I fell in love with. Gideon sees my eyes soften and let's out a slight growl. "Don't forget, he was the one who offered me the deal! He was the one who wanted you and your brother out of the picture! He's just using you Mabel! You're your family's weakness and he's taking you for his advantage!" My eyes widen at Gideon's words and I feel my heart break. W-what?! He's using me?! W-wait why should I believe Gideon? Because he isn't a demon.

I feel a pang hit my heart as I look to Bill and my stare turns cold. "You're right." I mutter as Gideon smiles, his anger disappearing, leaving Bill to look at me in disbelief. "He's a demon." I say; Bill's eyes harden as his skin turns red from anger, his red irises resting in black pools. "If you feel that way, then, then just go with him YOU BITCH!" My eyes widen at his words and I feel a tear cascade down my face, but only one comes, the cold feeling soon returning.

"Well. Why don't we leave this demon my sweet?" Gideon says with suddenly friendly smile, offering a kind hand out to me. "Of course Gideon." I reply, taking his hand as we walk to the door, the guards opening it and I drown out Bill's cries behind me.

Bill's POV

Mabel's stare turns cold as her eyes rest on me. I raise an eyebrow in confusion as I peer into her thoughts. Anger builds inside me and my body burns red as I hear her thoughts: 'Why should I believe Gideon? Because he isn't a demon.'  "He's a demon." She echoes, her voice monotone and her cold glare not matching herself, but I ignore it. 

I don't know why, but the anger builds stronger, turning my normally yellow and tan human form a dark red. My adrenaline's pumping like hell. "If you feel that way, then, then just go with him YOU BITCH!" I shout and right after I hear the words leave my mouth, I cover it with my hand, my skin turning back to its normal color. I see a tear run down her face, but it stops, soon gone.

My ears sound deaf as their voices come muffled. I breathe heavily as I see her take Gideon's hand and walk to the door. I reach out my hand and yell after her, but gasp as she looks back and I see her usual chocolate eyes...glowing bright with an eerie blue.

FINALLY!! This has been taking me forever due to writer's block adding onto my troubles. It won't take me as long this time with the next chapter that WILL INCLUDE DIPPER. Okay, my teacher is coming so I must cut this author's note short.