Chapter 1: Finally 17!

Greetings people of this dimension! This will be my first ever MaBill fanfiction! I hope you enjoy it orIshallsetmydemonsfree uponyou, but anyway read!

Mabel POV

I stare up in awe at the large gray building in front of me. My brother, Dipper, beside me let's out a low whistle of amazement as our gazes scan the stone structure. Lying in front of us, stands what we have been waiting for since we were 12. I read the sign and its black block letters seem to send an electric shock of excitement through my body, reading 'Pines Investigation Organization'; also known as the P.I.O. "Well this is it." I look over to my twin as he gives me a smile and continues to speak in his now deeper voice, no longer am I able to make fun of his old cracking one. "We've finally made it." We nod at each other confidently as I, to Dipper's surprise, take his hand and bolt through the doors. "Grunkle Stan! Great Uncle Ford!" Not paying any mind to the shocked and curious glances directed at me, I smile widely and continue to run through the building, dragging Dipper along. I suddenly take an abrupt stop, that doesn't seem to go unnoticed by my brother. "Mabel what is it?" His eyes drift to the direction I'm looking in and let's out a soft gasp. Before them, is two figures, looking almost identical pardon the number of fingers on one of them. "I missed you!" Before they could react, Mabel tackled her two great uncles into a hug, almost knocking them down. "Sheesh kid, how long's it been?" Grunkle Stan says with a smirk on his face gladly returning the embrace. "Only about four whole years!" Mabel screams of disbelief as the memories of her and her brother's old trips to see her Uncles, the last one being on their 13th birthday. She remembered her and her brother as children, running through the forest and pretending to solve mysteries well fighting imaginary monsters. Her reminiscing is interrupted as Ford leans down to the two twins, his eyes dead serious. "Now are you sure you two can handle this. There are some very dangerous people in the world." "But Great Uncle Ford! You said we could join the investigation agency when we reached the age of 17! Both of us have reached the age limit and are ready to kick some bad guy butt!" I whine at my six fingered Grunkle, reminding him of his promise to them that they could join the P.I.O., just like they did and possibly one day inherit the agency her Grunkles had founded 4 years ago. "She's right Great Uncle Ford, we're ready." Dipper puts a reassuring hand on my shoulder and backs my opinion up. I smile back at my brother, happy and turn to see my Grunkle, rubbing his temple in defeat.

"Alright, but you won't be taking any big jobs in the field yet. On to another matter, here at the P.I.O. we strive to extinguish the danger amidst in Gravity Falls. We have a few rules, the first being-" "Trust no one." Dipper and I say in unison, already well aware of everything about the organization. "That is correct children. Now you will be working at an adult level due to my overstate teaching and that the both of you don't need to finish high school or attend college." I giggled, remembering the looks on my teachers faces when they would yell at me for playing with Gummy Koalas and then demand an answer to the question on the board only for me to get it right, astounding them. "Oh and one more thing children. This is important information, top secret and hidden from everyone who's not working here or in the government." I look towards my brother to see his eyes possessing the same curiosity that is beginning to tear me apart. Ford beckons them silently with his hand to follow as he and Stan walk to a nearby office. "What was it you wanted to say?" I ask, curiosity now at it's peak. Dropping his voice to a low whisper as if the walls had ears, Ford leans close. "Though this organization focuses on protecting the city of Gravity Falls, it is also meant to put an end to a man by the name of Bill Cipher." Bill Cipher...that name sounds oddly familiar. I shrug of the familiar family as Ford continues. "Bill Cipher is a government secret, he is the gang leader and one of the biggest mafia bosses in the country. Few outside the government even know of his existence, definitely not knowing his extremely evil and dangerous ways of what he likes to call life. This is why we stress the rule so much. You must, I repeat must, Trust No One." Looking to us for an agreement I slowly nod my head, my excitement slightly deflated. "Good now here are some files, I would like the two of you to look over, it's information on every criminal in Gravity Falls, that we have collected so far." Ford hands Dipper a red bound journal, worn and old. A shadow of something like a strange handprint is marks the cover, as if the symbol was ripped off. "Now hurry along." Dipper and I exchange a nod as my happiness returns and we exit the office, first assignment in hand and ready for action.

(?) POV

"Ah, it seems as though those two have finally returned." I gaze at the image before me, then tilt my head in thought. "Something seems different about them though. I guess that deal changed them more than I thought, but either way they seem the same, just as if they have a loss of interest in the paranormal." I rub my strong jawed chin and snap my fingers, as a smirk crosses my face and a plan forms in my head. "Well I think we can change that." I snap my fingers and instantly transport to my intended location...a friend of mine's place. "I've got some deals to make."

Well anyway I hope you liked the first chapter! Well I kinda have to do this so...Reality's an illusion! The Universe is a hologram! Buy gold Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyee!