Chapter 15: A Dance with a demon

I did say I'd post two chapters at the same time so here guys! Above is Mabel's dress in the Chapter.

Mabel POV

I slide on the golden dress Bill laid out for me on the bed. It hugs my curves and releases in a frill skirt that takes a lighter shade of almost white. Golden flowers of lace decorate the top and I spin in front of the body length mirror, can't helping but to smile at my reflection. I slip on golden heals and take off my headband, letting my hair fall freely. "You look beautiful." I whip my head in surprise to see Bill in his usual tux, approaching me. My smile vanishes and I cross my arms over my chest. I look down and he snakes his arms around my waist, pulling me to him. "You know Bill, this dress is kinda short and too tight." I look up to see him smirking, looking my body up and down. "That's the point." I blush at his comment and drift my head down to hide it. His smirk only grows as he gently lifts my chin up to face him and a small smile makes it's way onto my lips. "You should smile more often my Shooting star. It suits you." I continue to look down until I feel a cold metal against my neck followed by the brush of Bills fingers. I look down in surprise and see a golden chain necklace with a sole triangle with a star in its center. My smile grows, but I look away, now more determined for him to not see it, resulting in him letting out a low chuckle. With that he takes my hand in his gloved one and pulls me close to his chest, snapping his fingers. I close my eyes and feel a strange rush of energy, before opening them to see a large mansion. "Now, let's go."

We enter the grand hall and immediately I gasp at its beauty. The walls are decorated with drapes and jewels of blue, silver, and white. "It's so beautiful..." I mumble, my eyes wide with awe. "Not as beautiful as you." A slight blush brushes across my cheeks as he leads me onto the white marble dance floor, the haunting music of the violin complimenting the scene. My small hand rests in his strong gloved one as we begin to move in sync, letting the music whisk us to another world. I look up into his blue eye, as it shines for once with something other than hate or guilt or bloodlust...instead, it shines with pure joy. I slowly feel a genuine smile make its way onto my thin lips as he holds me to his chest and we dance, my heart fluttering in my chest once more. What is this demon doing to me?

Bill POV

I hold her small and delicate hand in mine, placing my other on her small waist on the golden ribbon on the back of the dress. We move in sync, not missing a single step, as if our souls are one in the same. I lead and she follows; we graceful match to the violin's song. I see her smile as I feel something strange and new. This is different then when I cause pain, or make a deal. I feel...happy, and it's all because of her, Mabel Pines, my dear Shooting star. I look into her eyes that no longer seem to hold fear or anger, not even the faintest trace, and dip her down slowly and carefully, making sure not to break my glass beauty. My heart flutters as I pull her back up and she blushes. So adorable. Sudden realization strikes me as I begin to lean in, close to her, inches away from her beautiful face. I, Bill Cipher, have fallen in love with Mabel Pines.

Short and sweet. I promise to publish a new chapter this week. I am SO sorry guys about the late delays, Wattpad was really strange so I had to delete a bunch of apps to fix it. I hope you guys liked the chapter!