Chapter 11: Payment

Here you go my lovelies! Chapter 11! This is mostly foreshadowing so pay close attention!

Stan POV:

My hands grip on my brother's shoulder turns a ghastly white as I reread the words over and over, knowing their meaning, but unwilling to accept them. I release Ford's shoulder; if I had held on it any longer, I'm sure something would have broken. "Ford..." My emotionless gaze drifts to my brother, as if in a dreamlike state. "Let's go." And with that, my twin and I hurriedly run out of the room and head for the car, both of us praying that our speculations aren't true...but deep down, aware that they are.

Mabel POV

"Here you go, my shooting star." Bill places the tray of chocolate chip pancakes in front of me, but I turn away from them, crossing my arms over my chest. "Not hungry." I grumble, not bothering to face the monster in front of me, though chocolate chip pancakes are one of my favorite foods. "Oh really?" Bill cups my cheek in his hand and bends down to my ear. "Maybe you're hungry for something else then?" He whispers in a deep voice. My cheeks blush a deep red as I take the plate of pancakes from his hands and begin eating them with an unwillingly expression on my face, though I admit that they are delicious.

"Now was that so bad?" Bill asks rhetorically as I finish up the pancakes, and look at him, my eyes portraying a hard gaze. "What's with the sudden niceness Bill?" I scoff his name, as if it was a curse and for a moment I could have sworn there was a flash of hurt in his eyes, but before I could question it, it vanishes. "Why sweetie, is it wrong to make my guest feel welcome?" "Tch. If I am a guest, then why am I in this cell?" "Fair point." And then darkness consumes me...

"Huh?" I gasp as I sit up in a silky bed, surprised and shocked. I grumble as I feel my headache pound. "Ugh. Again with the unconsciousness? I mean seriously!" My gaze drifts around the room as I take in it's details: the bed I'm sitting on is pink silk, queen sized; the walls painted soft pink and a closet and wardrobe decorate the left side of the wall, while on the other is two doors, which I assume are the bathroom and the exit. Hope coming to my heart, I jump out of the bed and hurry towards the exit, only to be stopped by Bill guarding the way. "Now where do you think you're going shooting star?" I grumble under my breath words even Stan would never say, and walk back to the bed, flopping on top of it with an irritated look on my face. "Aw come on shooting star. I got you pancakes and even got you a room, so stop complaining! Do you want to go back to that cell?" "No." I mumble under my breath, still with the pout on my face, and swing my knees to my chest.

Bill POV

Ugh! Why are girls so complicated! I did all this for her and she can't even struggle out a 'Thank you'?! I look back to my dear shooting star and a pout still rests upon her face. Hmm...what can I do for her to forgive me? A sudden idea pops into my head and I feel as if I'm this dimension's smartest man. I smirk and turn back to Mabel. "Shooting star, prepare a dress for tomorrow. We are going to a ball." My smirk grows as a flicker of excitement passes through her eyes. I take a moment and tune into her thoughts: 'Wait, what? That sounds like fun! Wait, why is he suddenly being nice to me? Is it another trick? Does he want to kill me too?!' I feel a sharp pang in my chest at the last part, then again what did I expect? I did kill her twin brother and tried to take over this dimension while imprisoning her in a dream nightmare realm bubble, but then again she doesn't remember the last part. "And before you even think about escaping, you'll be by my side the whole time. Unless you want a repeat of last time." My smirk returns as I see her shudder and I laugh inside my head. "Whelp, see you for dinner, my shooting star." I walk out of the room and lock the door, taking any needed precautions just in case. Speaking of the ball, that reminds me. I snap my fingers and am instantly transported to my dreamscape, where I proceed to the vault. Entering it, I fiddle through a couple things until the familiar greenish blue light greets me. I grab the object and feel it's smooth shape rub my palm, adding a sense of coolness. It seems that the payment is ready.

Got any guesses for the payment? If so...don't spoil it! Cause yeah I can't lie or get away with anything so...Bye bye! ~ Bunny-chan