Chapter 8: A Star falls from the Sky

Okay so sounds really cheesy, but I got my inspiration for this story when I was walking my dog and saw a shooting star. The thing is I was going to work on something before hand but as soon as I saw the shooting star I decided to work on this story and he gave me inspiration to figure out exactly what's going to happen. Also so sorry for the long wait but my phone crashed so I had to go out and buy one. So anyway chapter 8 of Crime and Mischief and Shooting Stars:

Previously (in Dipper's POV):
I turn to the broken window to see a flash of orange and red, the light tearing through the peaceful night, swallowing the shack outside. My eyes grow wide in terror and shock as I stand there, gazing out the window. The shacks on fire...and I'm still inside.

Present:
Mabel POV

"Ugh..." My voice lets out a low groan as I lift up my heavy head, my neck stiff. I attempt to raise my heavy arms and sit up, only to be greeted by a loud clanking sound and a strong force pulling me back down. Curiously, I look down to find my wrists and ankles in shackles. As my gaze drifts around my location, I see a blank room, filled with nothing but gray, darkness, and a sole wooden door straight across from me. "So you're finally awake." I attempt to shield my eyes from the harsh brightness emitting from outside the door as it creaks open to reveal a figure in the doorway. As my eyes adjust, I take in the features of the man before me. "B-Bill?!" I ask, my voice trembling though I try to keep it steady for the blonde man. "The one and only." Flashes of memories begin to pour into my brain all at once: Dipper and I eating dinner, me going up the stairs, and then... "W-Where am I? W-Why am I here?" A sudden burst of courage seems to stream through my blood and I stay where I am as Bill begins to walk closer. He takes his right gloves hand and lifts my chin up roughly. "What? Can't a guy bring a girl to his house?" Not if you bring her against her will and chain her up in a cell.  Annoyed by his lack of explanation, I almost yell back, my confidence high now. "Why am I here?!" "Oh that. It's simple: Revenge." Revenge?

Confusion begins to blend into my mind as curiosity adds onto my confidence. Bill suddenly pulls my chin closer, bring his face almost to our noses touching, as he leans in and whispers into my ear, "Yes my shooting star, revenge. Plus I thought I might have a little fun while I'm at it." My eyes widen at his sudden change of voice, from regular to suddenly sadistic and insane. I attempt to jerk my chin back from his strong grip, but to no avail as he slowly pulls his head back so we're once again face to face. His sly smirk sickens me to the core. Without hesitation, I spit in his face, successfully causing him to jump back in surprise. With a glare that could kill, I say in the most threatening tone I can, "Go to hel-" Before I can finish, I'm met with a slap to the face. Slightly stunned, I look up at the glaring and infuriated Bill, his hand still up and breathing heavily from rage. Satisfied by my silence, he leans back and his smirk returns, but keeping the glare in his eyes. "I see you're not very obedient yet, just like when you were younger. It looks as if I'll have to punish you." As he says punish, his voice grows deeper, creating a menacing tone and chills up my spine. I close my eyes expecting the harsh impact to come...and suddenly lose consciousness.

(Hop in the Tardis cause we're taking a time skip)

"Wake up shooting star." Bill's voice speaks softly as I force my eyes to open, to be greeted by a blinding orange light. The chains still hang on my wrists but Bill holds the end, like a leash, and I see that I am no longer in the bleak room. In place of the gray, lays the dark forest night...at least it was dark. My eyes squint as I look back to the orange light and realize that it is fire. And engulfed in the flames, to my horror, is the Mystery Shack. "W-What are you doing?! S-Stop Bill!" I struggle against the cold chains and am met by the terrifying glare in his eyes once again. "Punishment my shooting star. You need to learn what happens when you disobey...the people you love will get hurt." With those last words I look back to the Mystery Shack and know what horrid nightmare awaits me as my eyes drift up to the broken glass window in the attic...and see Dipper looking out in terror. I freeze in shock, my eyes wide in horror and wish for it to end...and it does. Before I can move a finger, the Mystery Shack collapses in on itself, crushing everything. Including Dipper. "I told you to behave shooting star." I look up at Bill, my eyes spilling tears, and I gaze into his smirking eyes. "W-why me?" "Because, you are mine shooting star, and now I finally have you" And with those words I lose consciousness once again.

Well there we have it! I promise that I will update the next chapter at a sooner rate than this one. See ya ~ Bunny-chan