Chapter 3: An Old Friend

Well this is published earlier than expected so I hope you like it! (Side note: Grr! I have one of the many Fairy Tail Theme  songs stuck in my head {Fiesta} and kept singing it while writing this)

Mabel POV

"So he was like ugh and then I was like ugh. You get what I mean?" Grenda says as I nod my head, totally understanding what she means. Our girl talk is interrupted as my phone plays a classic 'Sev'ral Times!' notifying me that Dipper's calling. "Hang on guys, Bro-bro's calling. What's up Dipper?" "Mabel, Stan and Ford have gone out on an urgent mission, I need you to come back here immediately." I ignore the intensity in his voice. Probably doesn't know how to ask Pacifica out. "Alright, I'm coming." I hang up and explain the situation to Grenda and Candy. "We understand Mabel. After all you may be head of the agency one day." Candy teases then giggles. "See ya guys later!" I wave and bolt out the door.

(Time Skip)

"Mabel!" "Hey Dip-dop, what's the problem?" I question my brother's more nervous than usual mood. "Well like I said, Stan and Ford are on a mission...concerning Bill. When I heard about Bill in California, I kinda freaked out and looked over the little information known about him again and I..." He takes in a deep breath while I stare at him, confused. "I think I know why Bill went to California. I found a slip of paper in one of the books Great Uncle Ford gave us." He grabs a yellow piece of paper, crumbled, from his vest pocket. I open the paper and gasp as I see in blotchy black writing, various scribbled out notes and in the middle with red splattered, it says five words: I'm coming for you Pines. I let out a tiny whimper and look up, shaken. "You see, that's why I needed you to come back. I was worried." "D-Dipper-" My words are cut off as the building lets out a groan and violently shakes. "We're under attack!" Someone shouts as everyone runs to grab a weapon. "Mabel, I-" "Let's do this bro-bro." He nods and we run to the weapons room. We run to the dark hall, grappling hook in my hand, baseball bat in Dipper's, and scan the split ways. "I'll take left, you take right." Dipper hesitantly nods his head in agreement as we go our separate ways. Before long, I see that I am in the filing hall, and a door not too far down eerily creaks open. I am so gonna regret this, but I have to do it. This is the job for a member of the P.I.O.. Slowly, I walk into the dark room, it's gray filing cabinets stacking the pasty white walls, barely visible in the pitch black. "Well, if it isn't shooting star." I turn my head sharply towards the door, grappling hook pointed straight, and see the faint image of a man. He looks to be about 20, his blonde and dark brown hair roughly thrown around on his sharp face. His blue eye seems to gleam, while the left is covered. I stare at him, slightly confused but keeping my guard up, weapon armed.

"Long time no see."

"W-who are you?" I slightly stutter, but keep my voice in a tone of confidence, hiding my fear. "Now is that the right way to treat an old friend? Wait that's right, you wouldn't remember me. Let's just say I have a little...history with your family. In fact, I just got Sixer and the old man to take a well needed vacation in California." California? I gasp as I realize the man before me and my shoulders begin to shake as my grip on the grappling hook turns white. "Y-you're B-Bill Cipher." My confidence soon depletes and I'm left with my voice shaky and stuttering. "The one and only. It looks as if you haven't really changed shooting star." "S-shooting star?" In an instant, Bill disappears. He's quick, like inhuman quick. Suddenly, a quiet voice whispers in my ear, "Yes. My shooting star." I attempt to scream, but before I can, the man covers my mouth with his gloved hand and pulls me closer to him. "Now shooting star, we wouldn't want you to get hurt, would we?" Tears begin to pool in my eyes from fear. "Mabel!" I turn towards the doorway to see Dipper, bat in the air and an angry look on his face. "Let go of her!" Dipper charges at Bill, attempting to strike him, but instead falling to the floor due to Bill's swift movement. Dipper! I attempt to scream out his name, but Bill's hand still covers my mouth, his other now gripping my arm tightly. "Ugh..." Dipper groans as he struggles to get on his feet and picks up the baseball bat. "L-let my sister go!" A shiver runs down my back as Bill snickers. I try to pry his grip off of me, but to no avail. Finally, I take my left elbow and shove it into his gut. When I hear a satisfying groan and his grip loosens, I rush over to Dipper and lift my grappling hook. "You'll regret that shooting star!" His eyes turn red, as does his aura...and then they turn back to yellow. Confused I look to Dipper until we hear a faint laugh and jerk our heads towards Bill. "You two haven't seen the last of me. I have big plans, and I'll be watching you. I'll be watching you." Before we can attack, the dim lighting that we have flickers and the ground shakes again. When I look back towards the doorway, Bill is nowhere in sight. "He's gone."

Bill POV

"We're heading back to headquarters." I speak to my companions, as they continue to set off explosions outside the building. I rub my hands as I think of my next motive. "It seems that we've had a slight change of plans. I'll have to make a lot more deals...and I know just who to make them with." 

Aaaaaaand that's the end of another page, it was mighty serious I have to say, Bill and his gang looked really cool when they made everything exploooo- THEY'RE IN MY EYES AGAIN! (Steven Universe Reference) Anyway I hope you liked the third chapter, for some reason the third chapter in most of my stories is when things heat up (?). My friend has called me insane again; my response: Sure I am, what's your point? Please comment and vote if you liked it or have anything to say. Byyyyyyyyyyeeeee!