Chapter 5: Gone

Well here you go! Chapter 5! I hope that you enjoy it! Please comment or vote if you like it! I tried to put as much feeling as I could into this without making it cheesy and tried to keep the storyline straight without my thoughts wandering, let's just say I get distracted easil-ooh dog! Sorry! (the fact that I'm serious). In fact this story and other Mabill's have been distracting me from another one of my favorite ships (NaLu from Fairy Tail) I've been so caught up in Gravity Falls lately that I am 400 chapters behind on the Fairy Tail manga (for all those mages out there, {sticks pointer finger up in the air as Fairy Tail theme plays in background}) Whoops, sorry again! Anyway here's the chapter!

Mabel POV

"Dipper get down here! I made dinner!" I yell to my brother upstairs from the small kitchen. The shack's silence, mind the roar of the stove, is deafening; different from it's old lively and loud noises. I hear Dipper's steps as he hurries down the stairs, his feet echoing off the hollow walls. Even though we have the whole shack to ourselves, since Soos and Melody are on vacation, we still share our room in the attic. "Dipper!" I shout once more, growing impatient as I set the table. "Okay okay, I'm here Mabel." Dipper steps through the door, his eyes with bags underneath and face a wreck; a red mark sits upon his cheek from leaning on his hand during a nap, I presume. "Dipper, we've been staying here for two days now and you have barely gotten any sleep." My words are true, ever since we came back to the Mystery Shack two days ago, Dipper has been so stressed out about Bill finding us that he has barely closed his eyes to even blink at night. "Mabel I'm fine now what's for dinner?" I roll my eyes as I place two bowls on the table, one at each chair. "Grunkle Stan brought us mostly vegetables yesterday for our food supply restock so I made tomato soup with a hint of basil and a garlic sauce with bread." We sit down and slowly begin to eat, savoring the meal. Mom taught me cooking well. The meal is eaten in silence as I reminisce the past meals shared at this table, while Dipper remains paranoid, his anxiety growing now that night has fallen. After I wash the dishes, I wander the shack, trying to find something to do. Unable to satisfy my boredom, I decide to just rest for the night. "Dipper, I'm going to bed. You better not pull another all nighter." I say in a demanding tone. "Alright, I'll be fine." He says while he paces the room, pen clicking in his hand and eyes on the ground, searching for who knows what.

I climb the stairs and walk down the dark hall until I reach our shared bedroom. I twist the handle and grumble under my breath, concerned of Dipper's current state of behavior, "He can be such a pain someti-" My words are cut off as I feel something grab me by the waist and a sweet smell fills my nostrils. My vision begins to blur as my head starts to pound, I faintly hear words from behind me. "All according to plan." As I feel the floor leaving my feet and strong arms picking me up, I attempt to struggle, but my body reluctantly goes limp as my eyesight turns to black.

Dipper POV

Hmm...Who is this Bill guy anyway and why is he so familiar? I know he's the leader of the Demons, but if he is such a powerful gang leader, than why stay in a tiny town like this? And what is his problem with our family- My thoughts take an abrupt stop as I hear a thump sound from upstairs, soon followed by a slam. Oh no. Mabel. Without thinking, I bolt upstairs. Realization hits me as I hesitate with my hand on the cold metal of the doorknob. If I come face to face with Bill, I'm doomed. But Mabel matters more. I take a deep breath and steady myself. I slam the door open, expecting to see the worse...and so I do. In front of me, stands the blonde male and in his arms unconscious, lays my sister. I stand there, frozen in place from shock and fear. "Well if it isn't Pine Tree. I'd like to stay and chat, but as you can see I have some business to take care of." And with those words, the lights flickered and Bill was gone...and Mabel with him. My knees crumble out from under me and I fall to the ground, tears streaming down my face as I stare forward in shock at the now broken triangular window. I ignore the sharp sting ripping through my jeans and leaving blood stains on my knees from shards of shattered glass. "Mabel's gone." Reality hits me like a blow to the gut. "And it's all my fault."

Sorry that it was a short chapter, don't murder me like Jack the Ripper please. Please comment and vote what your thoughts are towards the story so far. I'm also thinking of writing another MaBill story while I'm writing this one, but I swear on my sketch books, manga, and anime shows that this one will be my top priority. Hugs! ~ Bunny (one writer/reader to another)